Pub Golf?

J

JamieGti

I've arranged a game with my testers tonight after work!
Has anyone played it before?
It looks like a good laugh!
18 Pubs, 18 Drinks and 18 Drunken Fools!

And hopefully a 19th "hole" later! ;) lol

Any tips? I want to win this one! :laugh:

-JGti

OP
OP
J

JamieGti

danmicra said:
make the 1st few a storng beer! an drink the spirts wit no mixer dnt go 2 the head so fast

This is not possible...
The drinks for each hole are pre-set:
Ex. Hole 1: Pint of Beer/Lager/Cider (No heavey)
Hole 2: Bottle Beer/alcopop over 5%
Hole 3: Mixer over 30%

and so on... with shots etc.

So that idea's out the window :(
You think the no heavey thing is so that people can't line their stomach like you suggested?

-JGti

paul_k10_Lx

Deactivated Account
have some milk before u go out
it lines ur stomach so the alcohol cant get in as well.

that is unless u mix the milk with the alcohol then it does the opposite as u have alcohol lining ur stomach :D

Gemma85

banished to the buses
yeh milk is good works everytime or milk thistle tablets this way if your sick the curdled milk wont come bk up lol

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Ems said:
Yeah, the milk one is good, and a big lump of cheese too, as it soaks the alcohol up!! :D

You should have told me that before we went to that party!!!

OP
OP
J

JamieGti

Ok... here's what happened over lunch:
I went to the pub: Had two pints of cider! (Leaves me at an obvious disadvantage! :( )
Bought a whole loaf: will this help if i eat it all?
Bought 2 pot noodles: Ate 1! (not dry)
Drank 1 pint of milk!
I feel sick :laugh:

I think I made a mistake with the cider :(
I've let you guys down but I had to treat my clients!
BTW! I'm wearing a kilt on their request!
Anyone want to see?

-JGti

OP
OP
J

JamieGti

Ok... I'm not doing well so far... as I've "Chundered" in the toilet!
I need to eat something RIGHT AWAY!
Bread and Milk, aye?

OP
OP
J

JamieGti

Atire!!

scottish-sr said:
Sounds like a fun game. Good idea for the next MSC Scotish Meet,lol. Top marks for the kilt!

Their Japanese from Capcom!
They loved it!
I've never had so many people taking pictures of me before! :blush:
I'm flattered! I'm still ill after being sick though :S

Ems

Ex. Club Member
JamieGti said:
It soaks up all the acid...
My granny tells me these things! :p
Old, wise and dead! :down:

-JGti

Aww, well at least u still remember her which is nice!!

But tbh i don't think that is right!! I'm not sure but bread has a lot of bleaches in it, to make it white (i'm assuming u have have white). And also, if u eat a lot of bread, esp over 5 slices, when u have a drink it will absorb it all making u bloat big time!! So unless u want to pop, i'd steer clear!!

B

Ben

can i just say ....YOU GUYS SUCK

Your all conceiving plans to stop the kid getting drunk, the whole point of pub golf is to go out, get mashed and not remember a thing. Ive done it a few times and not once have i ever done any of these silly things like pot noodles or bread or milk (which by the way is a stupid idea anyway as it curdles and makes u sick). I am disgraced to hear this nonsense. MY advice go out, play the game properly and see how long you last.

The first time i done it i ended up asleep in a graveyard and the next i lasted the full 18 so go out and enjoy yourself mate and dont do any of this nonsense!

If it was me i would double up on drinks and make myself even more of a legend

OP
OP
J

JamieGti

Ok,
I'm back at work...
Here's a breakdown of Friday:

Got my kilt torn, pictures taken of bits that shouldn't have, very drunk, very very drunk, Maria vomits on one of the clients, i clean her up, she falls in love, she takes me home and everything goes well! ;)

She's half Brazilian and half Japanese! I found out why she said she was half Brazilian :laugh:

Cheers for all your advice,
but to be honest it didn't help much! :blush:

-JGti

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
Sounds like a good night.

JamieGti said:
She's half Brazilian and half Japanese! I found out why she said she was half Brazilian :laugh:

LMAO

Might be having a mini-meet on Thursday if you wanna go, check out the meets section for details.

A

andyb5403

What next...

Well now that you've tried pub golf you should really give a subcrawl a try. Doesn't really work with the London Underground seeing as it's too big but works fantastically well with the Glasgow subway. It works very simply, you buy an unlimited day ticket go to a pub located near a stop...drink...get on subway to next stop...drink...get on subway and soo on. You do this twice. And seeing as there is an inner and outer circle why not compete with some friends? One going one way and you the other, and guess what? The motion of the tube is bound to make you feel woozy which adds to the challenge!!!

So forget paintballing for the next northern meet we should do this.

Cheers
AndyB

OP
OP
J

JamieGti

OP
OP
J

JamieGti

Links are broken because I "miss named" my host folder! Oops!
Expect to see these soon! :)

SORTED

OP
OP
J

JamieGti

scottish-sr said:
LMAO, great pics.

The lion looks crosseyed aswell :p

HAHAHA! I picked a bunch of roses and were handing them out to randoms walking around. I tried to make the Lion cross eye'd, but the other one wouldn't stay in! So he's a cyclion!!! (that's cyclops lion in drunken laughter speak).

So yeah, incase some folks missed them, here's the links again:

Here you go guys!

Here's the girl I was prattling on about: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...eBrazilian.jpg

Here's me and the same girl 5mins later, SCORE! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...aq/Lolipop.jpg

Here's me sitting on a huge lion in St George's Square: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ingonalion.jpg

This is me doing a Narnia impersonation: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...maq/Charge.jpg

And this one isn't for work: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../Upyerkilt.jpg

Haha, Enjoy my antics!

-JGti

Ems

Ex. Club Member
ha ha, great pic's!!! Did u notice the girl u were 'prattling' on about has a ring on her left hand LOL!!!!