PS fault

OP
OP
B
I just wanted to say a massive thank you to Jason AKA huttojb, he successfully sourced a replacement PS unit for my K12, his understanding and knowledge of these units is amazing. It took a while to sort so anyone who ends up in a similar position needs to be patient. Super pleased as the car potentially would have been scrapped. Regards Rob

huttojb

Club Member
EPS System Guru
I just wanted to say a massive thank you to Jason AKA huttojb, he successfully sourced a replacement PS unit for my K12, his understanding and knowledge of these units is amazing. It took a while to sort so anyone who ends up in a similar position needs to be patient. Super pleased as the car potentially would have been scrapped. Regards Rob
No problem. Sorry for the delay, haven’t been in here for a while, trying to give it a break….

OP
OP
B
No problem. Sorry for the delay, haven’t been in here for a while, trying to give it a break….
Totally understand and certainly don't apologise, sourcing units that still work will no doubt will get trickier, its not as 'easy' as some people may think, of course the alternative is to throw shed loads of money at a Nissan main dealer..... so I very much appreciate your assitance. Cheers Rob