Project

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Really need to sort if we are definately going ahead with this, gotta lot of work to do and will also need it out of my back yard soon so we need to get started.

Are we definately going ahead, wayne? chie?

danni

Ex. Club Member
im still up 4 it..... wud need sum help clearin other side of garage as waynes is in the empty side at the mo but it still fine for it to go in ma garage... just need to clear it out of all the crap

danni

Ex. Club Member
well anythin if it means all the boys round mine;) lol
seriosly tho... it no trouble garage is not in use by us so it make no diff... n theres space outside it on drive to work on.... just wats out 4 the dam wall grrr

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
We need to get the a frame with the hitch from a trailer or a caravan and get it welded on so we can tow the rear end down to danni's

C

chie

SR_Micra_Boy said:
plus i dont know anyone with a van that big

u think itll fit on the back of a lwb landrover with the roof off it :p if so i think my dad will oblige for some beer or similar bribe :p

Titch

Micra K11ng
chie said:
SR_Micra_Boy said:
plus i dont know anyone with a van that big

u think itll fit on the back of a lwb landrover with the roof off it :p if so i think my dad will oblige for some beer or similar bribe :p

Yea, i reckon it could actually! Would be fun tryin if not tho!

Davey C

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
i'll sort you those skirts when i get back for summer neil.

and im still unsure bout the bumper, ill let you know as it was gonna feature in my plans.

Dave