OP
jamieccc

jamieccc

Ex. Club Member
20131007_193710.jpg

master cylinder sprayed up waiting for a gloss black coating

h701micra

Deactivated Account
Master cylinder is ok. But things that have technical names... when yoy can use a common nickname for it instead.
Like gate latch... not london style up and over latch
(Old boss... know it all)

havent done much more work at the mo, ive just bin trying to stop the gazebo from flying away in the back garden lol

get some old steel rims and slide the legs of each corner through the holes in the steel rim try to use a hole that is just bigger than the legs as then you can use a ziptie or a jubilee to stop the leg from sliding back out.

:) just a thought

OP
OP
jamieccc

jamieccc

Ex. Club Member
get some old steel rims and slide the legs of each corner through the holes in the steel rim try to use a hole that is just bigger than the legs as then you can use a ziptie or a jubilee to stop the leg from sliding back out.

:) just a thought

yer i got sum skoda alloys on the legs now lol

OP
OP
jamieccc

jamieccc

Ex. Club Member
I had mine up for a little while until one pole went. It picked a bad day to wind me up... I no longer have a gazebo
yer ive got a snapped one in mine so ive just wrapped loads of duck tape round it. i cant see it lasting the high winds we are suppose to be having this week

h701micra

Deactivated Account
yer ive got a snapped one in mine so ive just wrapped loads of duck tape round it. i cant see it lasting the high winds we are suppose to be having this week
My advice from hindsight is take the cover off if you can it stands a better chance as wind can flow round the poles easier

When we have one up , we use the pegs for keeeping dogs in a back lawn , ( they screw down into the ground about 9 inchs) then we use rachet straps to hold it down, but andys right if you could take cover of it , maybe evens use it to cover the car the frame wont be catching much wind at all then

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
weather warning take down gajeebo's please :) or hold on tight and end up where nex lives .......better type of living mind you.:)