• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Project micra (nismo smurf)

I did too by the looks of the results :( almost looks like they have missed the perl in the paint :/

LEEEEEAVVVEEE ITTTTT YEAHH!!!

mupe2aja.jpg
zydy3e9e.jpg
6ynu9e8e.jpg
ty6aruqe.jpg

I GOT A LEAK!!! :(

vy7u5u4e.jpg

usemerap.jpg

In other news here are some sneaky peeks and hints into my secret winter project ;) stay tuned

haha i had exactly the same thing happen to me with my starlet, pulled some tools out of my wheel well that had sat there a while and found i was lugging around a small swimming pool :eek:. might have to chop some of the rust out and get some fresh stuff in there. catch it before itsits long enough to rust!!!

I sealed it inside with Sealant but it still leaks a little so il gonna take the bumper off and body filler the crack and sealant over the top.

I don't have any rust you cheeky git, you've seen my car it's spotless!

Right I'm still debating do I buy a polo or corsa full set of coilovers I need the easiest thing and it to be easily adjustable and (safe) ish not after making my handling worst
Hope people can help

Sent from BCM HQ

Can't vouch for that much money being spent in one place for the budget car mods blue turd

Sent from BCM HQ

Polo coil overs can be had for 150 new
Easily fitted too and a better choice over any lowering spring/cut spring alternative

Just a quick update as I haven't posted in a little while. The shocks I took off @chops car as the scrapyard as finally dieing (squeak! squeak!) so I have to transfer the lowering springs onto my original shocks so he at least sounds healthier over bumps and potholes.
I'm still working hard on the new wheels it's just going steady due to funding as Christmas is coming but after that I should fly through and finish them ready to show of at the shows next year.
Coil overs should be bought along with the @noddie braces mid jan-February time.

Ready for a lowNslow 2014
Stay tuned for pictures and random goings on!

I'm putting the wheels back so that they are finished around the same time as I get the nod stuff and coilovers.
1. Because it gives me time to save for Xmas
2. Give me time to save for other mods
3. Means I have the time to plan the colors for the wheels better
And 4. I can the put everything on in time for spring (start of show season!)

Nice car there lad, I'm trying to find one of those spoilers here in Ireland, proving very difficult! D'ya know if those grilles fit in the newer(01 shape) K11 bonnet? they look far better imo

Nice car there lad, I'm trying to find one of those spoilers here in Ireland, proving very difficult! D'ya know if those grilles fit in the newer(01 shape) K11 bonnet? they look far better imo
Thanks mate, I had a lot of trouble finding one too! So I had to grab this one which was cracked so a bit of patience and tlc got it back to look brand new :) on the grill front I would know if they fit mate it would be a case of meeting with someone who has one and swapping to see if it fits if not nip down the scrappy and see if you can find 1 of each model and swap them.. :) good luck on the spoiler hunt mate.

Slight update on the cleaning product hunt that you guys/girls may have seen me post about in the forum somewhere. I found Halfords doing a auto glym kit for £59 down for £80 can't complain :)

WOW! First post on the blog of 2014.
Now I just want to start by wishing you all a happy new year and hope you all had a great Christmas!
So the new year... A hell of a lot is to come this year they may not all be big changes but there are a lot.
So keep your eyes pealed for that.
Also I washed the blue turd last weekend in between this awful weather but couldn't get round to polish as it started to rain again and I was loosing light, so I promise next time I get to clean her I'll take before an after shots. I'm interested to see the results :)

I know I said in my last post there is a lot to come! But time have changed and so has what I now drive. She is going back to standard and I'm selling all aftermarket parts and the car whole (disclaimer to admins: I'm not advertising a sale just saying) but if anyone is interested in anything pm me.
dyzu8yha.jpg
y9ybysum.jpg

Yep the official last pictures you'll see of my Micra on this thread :'( it's sad times but with a sweet fair well we alway welcomed a new member to the house hold this year
qybamesu.jpg
agy9age2.jpg

:)

Anyways remember to let me know if you want any parts from my build on the Micra or the car it's self.

It's been a pleasure hope to see you all at jae!!

Peter Lloyd exhaust only used for about 4 months no more than 2-2.5k miles on it.

40mm lowering springs with from shocks

3 door hecko wind deflectors

Almera air box + snorkel

Facelift front fog lights with wire,plugs, relay and indicator stalk.

Parcel shelf speaker covers

It's all in my shed so this is as much as I can remember if I find more ill post

Wondered where you had gone! You don't get many better cars than a nice NB, is it an import? Might be interested in your peter Lloyd.

No it's not import mate, buts it's the sport so came with optional extras I,e torsen LSD and other goodies

No it's not import mate, buts it's the sport so came with optional extras I,e torsen LSD and other goodies.

I'm getting the standard exhaust out back on Monday so it's available as of then

Last edited:
Indeed I did my friend, you wait till I get my GoPro, torsen LSD history will be rewritten ;)

Back