problems with my k12, 2005

have some problems with my k12.. sometimes it's Kangorooing and almost stops, but then it can work fine for like 40000km, and then it can happen many times pr day. and it's like this on idle also, and engine had stopped once on idle.. Could it be the lambda, rear oxygen sensor? have changed sparkplugs, airfilter and the cam chain was changed 6months ago.
Is there anything i can check myself before i go to the local garage for a check?

Need help fast, because im getting a new car soon, so my k12 need to be in good condition before i sell it. don't want to sell it, but it is only bringing me problems and many expensive bills.

fault code

bought myself a cheap code reader today, and get this faultcode: P0335 Generic, Crankshaft Position sensor A circuit Malfunction. When a have problems with my car earlier i changed the Chain.. crankshaft sensor, and camshaft sensor, so the crankshaft sensor is new, but could there be something with the wires to the sensor? or is this an old fault that has not been erased? because i got a engine check light about 4 weeks ago, but the light was gone after 25 good starts.

found the fault, one of the pins on the Crankshaft sensor was rusty and broken into two pieces. needed to change the connector and the sensor and the car was fine :D

Back