problem's starting

my 2001 plate s micra has problems starting now and than it can go months without doing it but than can do it every time you try and start it,
you have to try and start it about 5 times sometimes , im really confused as i know nothing about cars

Problems Starting

Hello Katie,

My name is Bryanna and I am the Social Media Community Manager for Nissan GB. We are sorry to hear about your Micra having problems starting. We suggest you either take it into the dealership or fill in this form someone will get in touch with you from our Customer Service team as soon as possible. You can send it to: [email protected].

Best of luck and let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with.

Best,

Bryanna

Title:

First Name:

Last Name:

Full Address:

Email Address:

Daytime Phone Number:

Evening Phone Number:

Mobile Phone Number:

VIN/Chassis Number:

Registration Number:

Model:

Mileage:

Dealer Name:

Dealer location:

Dealer Staff Member:

Please provide full details of your complaint:

Title:

First Name:

Last Name:

Full Address:

Email Address:

Daytime Phone Number:

Evening Phone Number:

Mobile Phone Number:

VIN/Chassis Number:

Registration Number:

Model:

Mileage:

Dealer Name:

Dealer location:

Dealer Staff Member:

That's a lot of personal information for someone to ask for, for an 11yr old car

Hello Katie,

My name is Bryanna and I am the Social Media Community Manager for Nissan GB. We are sorry to hear about your Micra having problems starting. We suggest you either take it into the dealership or fill in this form someone will get in touch with you from our Customer Service team as soon as possible. You can send it to: [email protected].

Best of luck and let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with.

Best,

Bryanna

Title:

First Name:

Last Name:

Full Address:

Email Address:

Daytime Phone Number:

Evening Phone Number:

Mobile Phone Number:

VIN/Chassis Number:

Registration Number:

Model:

Mileage:

Dealer Name:

Dealer location:

Dealer Staff Member:

would you like to know what colour it is as well?

Back