Problems finding Sway Bars

Hi guys I'm new around here. I have a k11 1.0 lowered with alto springs, and thinking on moving to bilstein b4 (feedback?). But I'm loocking for less bodyroll, and everybody talks abou whiteline BNF31 and BNR29XZ anti roll bars but they are really hard to find...
I'm in Portugal (EU), and have been looking through uks websites and only found EUROPERFORMANCE but they only have the rears....
Any help guys?

Enviado do meu MI 5 através do Tapatalk

Hi guys I'm new around here. I have a k11 1.0 lowered with alto springs, and thinking on moving to bilstein b4 (feedback?). But I'm loocking for less bodyroll, and everybody talks abou whiteline BNF31 and BNR29XZ anti roll bars but they are really hard to find...
I'm in Portugal (EU), and have been looking through uks websites and only found EUROPERFORMANCE but they only have the rears....
Any help guys?

With the alto Springs is the car alil. More stiff i mean around corners or still the same?and did u do the corsa shock or still on stock

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Micra Sports Club mobile app

Yes I felt a difference for sure, and now I'm fitting bilstein b4 but still.... It looks like a boat around corners

Back