Problem with Passenger electric window

Hi,

I am having troubles with my passenger electric window in my 1999 3door Nissan Micra

So far I have replaced the window regulator and the window switch but still with no luck

The drivers side window works so it can't be the fuse, and when you press the switch either on the passenger side or on the drivers double switch you can hear the regulator click so it cannot be a switch problem

If anyone has any ideas I will be very gratefull

Thanks

Hi,

I am having troubles with my passenger electric window in my 1999 3door Nissan Micra

So far I have replaced the window regulator and the window switch but still with no luck

The drivers side window works so it can't be the fuse, and when you press the switch either on the passenger side or on the drivers double switch you can hear the regulator click so it cannot be a switch problem

If anyone has any ideas I will be very gratefull

Thanks

Could be jammed or the runners might have seized or something, take the door card apart and check, perhaps the motor is frazzled or something..not sure mate! Mine actually goes outside the door when it goes up, it's off the rubbers lol.

on my wife's one when it opens it comes of the runner so when you close it gets stuck open and jams so you have too take door card off and reset the glass. it a pain JP

Back