Prob Backfire kind of noise coming from beneath engine.. ?

funky2nite

Ex. Club Member
Eyy guys, recently just had the stuttering problem and had to re do the t/b thingy twice to get it fixed... in fact will post a thread with my pics for reference..

But now I think for the third or fourth time this happened to me. First time round I was driving uphill with four people inside the car and the moment I lowered to second gear we all heard kind of a loud bang from beneath the car. In fact I stared at the rear view mirror trying to find out the object that hit the surface. but now that it happened twice again I'm thinking elsewhere.

It all happens whenever I lower to another gear and the engine is slightly reved up let's say 3000 and obviously some is lost through changing of gears, and the moment I push the accelerator down 3/4 way down the car slightly knocks as if the gear is high, though it's not and then goes the *backfire* kind of noise again from somewhere beneath the engine, crossed fingers not from the gearbox.

Guys if anyone has some hints it's gonna help me great, as I depend on my k11 daily and plan to take it to the mech on friday for working on during the wknd but whenever I go brief the mech up it helps him greatly. Like I did last time after getting some opinions from here.

Cheers guys!