Primera mastercylinder

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
I need a new master cylinder, what are the chances that a Primera/Almera GTi one will fit easily, I seem to remember ages ago, omebody saying that they are very similar?
Craig

jo and joh have a primera one on there car but it was a pain to get the exact one thats all i know.. i dont know any part numbers :(

yes they are from a P10 1600cc but you have to remove the dash to change the master cylinder, which is a pain in the backside.

I was going to do this but didnt bother because i didnt want to pull the dash out.

Well I need a new one anyway and there is nowt in the car as it is, might see if the garage are keen on doing that....

Give Matthew Humphris a call 01865 748000, chances are he'll have a bigger P10 one in stock. If he has he'll have it to you next day delivery :)

Low Rider said:
Give Matthew Humphris a call 01865 748000, chances are he'll have a bigger P10 one in stock. If he has he'll have it to you next day delivery :)

Been speaking to Matthew, apparetnyl they have to be ordered in from Europe, but he can get them, which is good news :)

Back