Primera/almera clocks

Would it be possible to use the clocks from an ga16 engined primera/almera to gain a tachometer? and just trim them or whatever to fit the dash? Its just i read somewhere the wiring and ecu etc. for the cg and ga16 is very similar and that you can even run a ga16 ecu. I've just been pondering this as these cars come with tachometers more often than micra's and the clocks are cheaper to buy also. Also wondering although its probably been asked but i can never find anything with the search button what running a ga16 ecu would do? Would the car run too rich? Or could the timing be advanced to counteract this? Cheers.
Rice.

if your gonna use the ga16 ecu then use the TB and injectors as they work well together on a CG. as for the dials i think you should try it and then let me know so i can get 140mph on the clocks :p

the shape and dimensions are totally different you cant just trim them down, your best bet is to buy some k11 clocks with a rev counter.

Yeah was planning on doing the throttle body and injectors if i were to do that (Y). I shall try the dials though and get back to you (Y)

Back