Pricing

Optispart

Ex. Club Member
Of a respray iirc some people have had there cars done, yes my focus is a bigger than a micra but what rough prices does anyone think it would be, i can get a mate whos dad has a spray shop for 650 but that doesnt include inside and stuff would have that done later..

Alienfish360

Awesome Dawson
You always get what you pay for. It would probably be cheaper if you can strip the car out before taking then take the seat out when you get there. You need to inside of all the door shuts, bonnet, inside the boot etc spraying, or it will be really obvious when you open the doors etc.

superls

K10 Tuner
you going for a different colour?

you will get it alot cheaper if you prepare it yourself, as modt of the lime thus the cost is in the preperation

OP
OP
Optispart

Optispart

Ex. Club Member
yer new colour i reckon, ye i could do the prep work would they like it though becuase they know they want to make money? if you get me

superls

K10 Tuner
well i was quoted about 600-700 for a full respray in a different colour, inc inside doors and bonnet etc.

but if i took the car as a rolling shell, sorted out all the bits (rust etc) and preped it ready for priming he would do it for about £250 iirc. he said i could use his w/shop for the preperation aswell.