• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

PRESENTING: Marcus aka Micka's BLUE JDM MICRA....

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
why is it JDM??? JDM is standard parts that the japs get & we dont get in the uk.. i.e the nissan march number plate holder is JDM as in the uk the micra didnt come with.

JDM is not another term of japstyle

JDM is oem japanese parts.

OP
OP
M

Marcus

Deactivated Account
why is it JDM??? JDM is standard parts that the japs get & we dont get in the uk.. i.e the nissan march number plate holder is JDM as in the uk the micra didnt come with.

So aint my alloys jdm, whats with the negativity mate?

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
no iam not beeing funny or anything lol...just saying there not JDM. sorry if i sounded negative.

no wheels aint JDM unless there standard on a import mazda?? they do look good :)

OP
OP
M

Marcus

Deactivated Account

no iam not beeing funny or anything lol...just saying there not JDM. sorry if i sounded negative.

no wheels aint JDM unless there standard on a import mazda?? they do look good :)

Cheers, i only put my car up to get opinions on the car and not how i worded my blog, cheers.

micras69

Deactivated Account
no mate as you said the weels wer off an import mx5 turbo so if people want to be pickey.......

anyways glad you enjoyed it up hea, ur a sound lad!! anythink you need just say and its done.....very bam-boozeld of the drop like but hey whos complaneing eh?

as iv sed its a fab car very clean!!! total result for wot you payed to!!!!

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
looks smart mate and i dont think the grills from a facelift will fit yours without some major modification and you will have to get the phase 2 grills as they just clip in and the phase 1 facelift bolt in mate

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
sorry but i dont go around blogs and correct things that have been ''worded wrong''

iam just saying what JDM actualy means, as magizines like max power and fast car claim JDM is another term of japstyle...

anyway iam not here to be arsey, so sorry if i'am beeing pickey.

micras69

Deactivated Account
tell you wat though you could of done with the number plate holder that squarepants had lol try and get ya sell one of them!!! :laugh:

OP
OP
M

Marcus

Deactivated Account
looks smart mate and i dont think the grills from a facelift will fit yours without some major modification and you will have to get the phase 2 grills as they just clip in and the phase 1 facelift bolt in mate

I am going to cut the original grille out and bond them chrome grille pieces in to it, ive measured them and i think that it may just work mate.

love the colour n i also love them wheels especially the rear 1s

Cheers mate, went for the deep dish look.

sorry but i dont go around blogs and correct things that have been ''worded wrong''

iam just saying what JDM actualy means, as magizines like max power and fast car claim JDM is another term of japstyle...

anyway iam not here to be arsey, so sorry if i'am beeing pickey.

No worries matey. :laugh:

no mate as you said the weels wer off an import mx5 turbo so if people want to be pickey.......

anyways glad you enjoyed it up hea, ur a sound lad!! anythink you need just say and its done.....very bam-boozeld of the drop like but hey whos complaneing eh?

as iv sed its a fab car very clean!!! total result for wot you payed to!!!!

No problems, i know the drop is mad lol. Cheers matey, and yeah anytime.

Anymore opinions and comments? Please leave below, much appreciated!

Thank you :blush: :laugh:

OP
OP
M

Marcus

Deactivated Account
wot do you mean the drop is mad? is it lower than it should be??

also what size wheels are they?

smart car though

Its lowered around 45mm, it should have been a 35mm drop? But i got 15" alloys all round on it. Cheers.

Very nice, what other plans do you have for your car?

Watch this space, want a chrome grille and chrome door handles, and maybe putting a silvia s12 engine in it, but aint going to say too much just yet.

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
I wanted Chrome door handles, saw them once in a carlot down the road from me, I was going to do the whole chrome thang, but I thought it was too much hassle so I'm sticking with Blue and White, lol.

Good luck anyway mate.

OP
OP
M

Marcus

Deactivated Account
I wanted Chrome door handles, saw them once in a carlot down the road from me, I was going to do the whole chrome thang, but I thought it was too much hassle so I'm sticking with Blue and White, lol.

Good luck anyway mate.

Blue and white is also a good combination. Was thinking of spraying my alloys white in the centre with a hint of gold pearl, opinions please?

richie

Ex. Club Member
i would leave the wheels buddy, and get a spare grille to practice on with those vents, i will keep an eye out if you want. Reckon you need an ultra open mouth.
Nice blog

micras69

Deactivated Account
dunno guys, because i didnt get round to removeing the pics of his car as iv been busy and totaly forgot about it???