Pre-Facelift K11 Throttle Position Sensor Part Number?

Seems my sensor is a dud idle is all over the place!

I keep seeing ones on eBay but they claim to be for the post-FL versions anyone got the PN for the pre-fl ones or could link to one they know works, I've had duds before from eBay and parts places. It would be much appreciated as my cars crippled till I sort a replacement.

Did you measure the sensor according to the workshop manual?

Also a facelift one will work just fine. Ive swapped facelift and pre facelift throttlebodies without issues. As long as they come from the dizzy engine youre good.

Did you measure the sensor according to the workshop manual?

Also a facelift one will work just fine. Ive swapped facelift and pre facelift throttlebodies without issues. As long as they come from the dizzy engine youre good.
Found the differences, the Pre-FL TP sensor has adjustment side to side, where the coilpack does not. The screws are direct to fit without room to move the sensor for adjustment.

Used a spare from a old throttlebody and due to lack of a laptop ( SSD coming tomorrow for it ) done the entire setup by ear, end result one far nicer running Micra!

As above the coilpack post FL versions have no adjustment area on the screws, and the actual connector won't fit (ask me how I know!) so it's a waste of money for a Pre-FL.

The correct part number for the one for a pre-FL is : 1626041B00

Back