PRE FACELIFT HEADLIGHT WIRING

I am in the process of a facelift to pre facelift conversion, wiring the headlights is the last stage, my beams work and i followed a video on youtube and copied the wiring, the indicators do not work, if anyone has done this before please tell me exactly what you did, thank you! :)

I have connected red to blue
green to green
black to black (under the yellow tape)
and other red to black

my headlights do not have the level motors im not sure if that makes a difference ill include a picture of my bodge soldering

da2c1f8e6a17927f4f3c455f8bd3743b.jpg

Sent from the phone of a micra owner

Hey I just want to say. You should maybe try some practice soldering on a couple wires before wiring lights. Since they look messy and the plastic is scorched.
Can't really comment on how to wire it up but seriously consider what type of soldering iron and temps/voltage/solder gauge and flux you are using. Also shrink wrap would help tidy things up when you get them right.
I'm rubbish at soldering as well hope that this helps you out.

OP
OP
Nodwons
Hey I just want to say. You should maybe try some practice soldering on a couple wires before wiring lights. Since they look messy and the plastic is scorched.
Can't really comment on how to wire it up but seriously consider what type of soldering iron and temps/voltage/solder gauge and flux you are using. Also shrink wrap would help tidy things up when you get them right.
I'm rubbish at soldering as well hope that this helps you out.

Hi appreciate the reply, im completely aware the soldering is GOD AWFUL i was just trying to mock it up to save me doing a good job and it didnt work but when i know what i have to do i will do it properly! but thank you for the advice :)

Sent from the phone of a micra owner