PPC in the Park 13'

Anyone fancy sticking it to the 106 boys at PPC in the park this year! I had an awesome time last year and was the only non auto cross K11 there! Come on guys n gals, bin your interior and get your little beasties on the track!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Nice one Frank, be good to have a meet up! Tag team 106 bashing (not literally!) going to try Retro Rides too this year! Looks good!

Nice one Frank, be good to have a meet up! Tag team 106 bashing (not literally!) going to try Retro Rides too this year! Looks good!

I'd be up for 106 bashing but PPC will be too early for me. I'll have a go at making RR gathering but we'll just have to see how things pan out with the move... At the very least, I'll likely tag along for the ride with Ed.

If there is def going to be a few of us going we get a club area and all park up together and also for clubs they give you the same track slots! Any one got a big MSC banner?

If there is def going to be a few of us going we get a club area and all park up together and also for clubs they give you the same track slots! Any one got a big MSC banner?

Once I get a chance to get on the pc I'll organise it as a club event

Just found out the 'UK Starlet Owners Club' will be having a stand at PPC in the Park this year, who else is coming then? Anyone got a big banner!

Chris, I recommend it mate, went last year and had a blast, embarrassed bmw's & some 106's, it was ace, wasn't far off standard then either! Great value fun and a good crowd!

I'm gonna get my ticket + track time paid for at some point in the next couple of weeks. My engine won't be completely stock by then either ;) With some of the people who are going I can see me still being the slowest though!

Just found out the 'UK Starlet Owners Club' will be having a stand at PPC in the Park this year, who else is coming then? Anyone got a big banner!

Yo David are you coming this year? With Harlen coming we could be 3 Black Super S :D Karl you can put my name in the list, I will pay asap entry+track next payday !

Come on Paul, book that ferry ticket! You and Frank on the same track! someone give pollyp a poke too! I'm sure I read somewhere Ed was coming? Typical blokes eh - Piss ups and breweries spring to mind!

Chris, that was the best bit last year. After badgering my way past a 325i and a 106 turbo I had 8 blokes round my motor when I got out! Felt like a dog with two dicks! Got some k11 Kudos!

Come on Paul, book that ferry ticket! You and Frank on the same track! someone give pollyp a poke too! I'm sure I read somewhere Ed was coming? Typical blokes eh - Piss ups and breweries spring to mind!

I said on karls thread I was up for it. just depends on if I have a job secured in the next few days

Back