Power steering

do the later model k11 have power steering am getting a m reg tomorrow and was wonmdering if i could get a power steering unit of a later model and put it onto this

edit wrong area could moved please

could this be moved to the k11 and a sneaky wee answer left

Yes you can get a K11 with PAS (power assisted steering) no idea how easy it is to swap though, someone here will know though, they always do!!!

y would u need it on a micra. lol mine has a tiny steering wheel and its still hardly any effort. surley its gonna just ad weight. plus if it was a k10 system im guessin it would be a simple one. (does it stiffen with speed like newer ones) if not its gonna be fun on the motorway

paul_k10_Lx said:
y would u need it on a micra. lol mine has a tiny steering wheel and its still hardly any effort. surley its gonna just ad weight. plus if it was a k10 system im guessin it would be a simple one. (does it stiffen with speed like newer ones) if not its gonna be fun on the motorway
its for a k11 i posted in the wrong thread :D i would like it just cause am lazy all i need to know if it will actually fit ona 94/95 model from the later then ill be dopwn the scrappy getting the whole setup and putting it straight in

Back