power steering as standard?

what year did micras get power steering as standard or what models have it, my wife thinks her micra is a heavy car to steer so i was gonna look for a model with power steering for her.

cheers for the help ;)

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
Some prefacelift models had them as options, some SuperS's do, most SR's do, the SLX was standard.
As for facelift, not sure but think most have them.

M

Micra

all facelift micras i.e 1998 onwards came with power steering as standard, regardless of if they were the basic models or the top end models. They all had it.

M

Micra

well then id seriously start to worry then. lol.

Im pretty sure the Si, has it, afterall it was the slightly higher end of the model range wasnt it??. dude it shud!

paddymarsden

Iggy Iggy oooooooooo
Micra said:
all facelift micras i.e 1998 onwards came with power steering as standard, regardless of if they were the basic models or the top end models. They all had it.

all facelifts didnt come with PAS....

mine did (inspiration) but i know other models of inspiration that didnt have PAS, they had Air con tho. the Twister didnt have PAS but had air-con i know that coz Richmicratwista has one.

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
paddymarsden said:

mine did (inspiration) but i know other models of inspiration that didnt have PAS, they had Air con tho. the Twister didnt have PAS but had air-con i know that coz Richmicratwista has one.

raceworx's insperation has power steering and had aircon.

M

Micra

paddymarsden said:

damn well thats jus pure gayness by Nissan then. I dont know how much more silly they can be. How they can offer a model with air-con which aint even a neccesity but they cant give the same car PAS which in city driving (what the micra was made for) it is a neccesity.

aint heard nuffin more ridiculous than that.

wilsonian

Ex. Club Member
I know after 1996-7 they made it so all micra's have an air bag but PAS was still an option on alot of micra's upto when they discontinuted it.

Swiper

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
mother-in-laws 1.3 si is a 99 't' and no pas, same as mine and the wifes si's (both 98) no pas