Post an up-to-date picture of your K10!

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
moxon ist jenes Auto Ehrfurcht gebietend!!! nette Arbeitgegenstückliebe die Farbe auch

Erbärmlich, wenn mein Deutsch arm im der besser ist an Sprechen es ist, als es zu schreiben :D

T

turbomike

Elliot said:
Hi,

I thought I would start up a fresh topic, so we could all post 1 picture of our K10's. It will be interesting to see how they are all looking at the moment.

I will start off with 1 of mine. I have posted the picture before, but the car still looks the same. :)

MAR5.jpg

Lets see those K10's! :D

-Elliot
Elliot i have a digital camera how do i post pics of my march turbo on the site?Turbomike.

M

moxon

Speedle said:
moxon ist jenes Auto Ehrfurcht gebietend!!! nette Arbeitgegenstückliebe die Farbe auch

Erbärmlich, wenn mein Deutsch arm im der besser ist an Sprechen es ist, als es zu schreiben :D

Thank you, but it is better if you speak english :)
I want to change the color to blue, when i have enough money :D
I am only a student so it is a long way to finish the car ;)

Next time i will tune up the egine a littel bit and change the Speed-o-Meter (i dont no the word the think wich is showing the actually speed )
k10 --> n13 gti so it shows 240 km/h :D

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
lol like i said mate better at speaking it that writing it ;) on that thought you get quite a few bits in germany, that grill of yours for start can you get those easily over there?

M

moxon

you can speak german ;D i write the right from then ;D so you leran a littel bit :D

You mean the frontgrill with the extra light? It was a original Part by nissan, often sold in the Netherland.
You can ask the central warhouse of Nissan Europe, they hav parts from all european nissan. Sometimes Old parts like the grill :)

edit: why cant i have an signature it is only for silver or other offical Member?

M

moxon

Erbärmlich, wenn mein Deutsch arm im der besser ist an Sprechen es ist, als es zu schreiben that must be:
Moxon dein Auto ist beeindruckend. Schöne Detailtreue, besonders die Farbe.
Mein Deutsch ist Erbärmlich, aber es ist leichter es zu sprechen, als es zu schreiben :)

M

moxon

i think you can help me in a few weeks ;D i have write a Text for my English lesson in the university. The text is about the history of Nissan :D
So you and some other members can check the text of Grammar an spelling ;O

And here's a pic of both of them. K570GVJ has got a bit of rust in the OSF wing but I'm in the process of sorting that - it's not too bad and I am a bodywork restorer.

Attachments

• IMG_4756.JPG
    IMG_4756.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 386