H

Herr_spl1ff

Man, that's just greedy! ;) :laugh:

Looking forward to seeing the finished projects tho

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Mat Krazy K10man said:
i wasnt slagging the seats of mate but you forget i know how much they cost and they had no covers but thats by-theby anyways

£50 off umar last week!! ask him if you dont believe me (and they did have covers but im taking them off)

Mark - i havent removed them yet, will do that tomorrow, but it shouldnt be too difficult. A few circular metal clips hold them on and i think the easiest way round that is to cut the clips off. Doesnt damage the seat in anyway at all

H

Herr_spl1ff

Arnold/Mark, the clips unbend really easily with 2 pairs of pliers, that way you can resecure them again! ;)

I did this on my old standard seat and took the cover off in about 5 minutes :)

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
I have to add my plug here I think my ST will be the best looking most fresh faced K10 here :p haha Nice to see a big conversation going on here btw :)

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Herr_spl1ff said:
Arnold/Mark, the clips unbend really easily with 2 pairs of pliers, that way you can resecure them again! ;)

I did this on my old standard seat and took the cover off in about 5 minutes :)

Nice one, will give that a try :)

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
ok i'l get some pictures up soon! she needs a wash first & a couple of cosmetic enhancements

P

pompom6784

I had nothing to do today then I put some 17 inches alloys on my k10 lx,
I've some super S seats, tacho and wheel.
I can't ride very weel with theese wheels but it's just for fun !
micra_avant.jpg

3_quart_arriere.jpg

Super S 1.5T

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
I have to say my K10 looks Hardcore.
a proper JDM style vehicle:devil:
the wheels etc... one of a kind
looks like a street racing machine with power to match:love::p

i'll leave this space for the people who have seen my car in reality to post thier own opinions.
:)

btw Quicky I respect wot you have and are doing to your Car:)
but i don't think it'll be the Best looking K10 in the club but maybe the craziest(customised way etc)

Ed your ST may be the freshest painted, but not the Best looking:)
Its just a Standard, repainted car in a different colour...

thats my opinion

Regards

Umar

OP
OP
E

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
I've seen Umar's K10 in the metal, and was even taken for a spin in it... and I have to say it IS one of a kind! :D

The whole bodykit is custom made, the headlights have a nice black tint to them on the inside, and it is just generally a top looking car! :D

Very stealth looking, and it's got plenty of power too! :)

-Elliot

fox1983

Deactivated Account
at the end of the day everyone will think they have the best car and everyone has a opinion about each one but there is no point in fighting and arguing about it

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
nothing some hardwork can fix mate :D just incase your unsure of that word ill translate

hard=not easy
work=getting out of bed before 13:00 and actually doing stuff i.e. hoovering out the car hint hint! lol

love ya x:love: lol

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
btw Quicky I respect wot you have and are doing to your Car:)
but i don't think it'll be the Best looking K10 in the club but maybe the craziest(customised way etc)
will be :)

both power. style. and fun :p

depends on what style of cars you like!!!

i sometimesd like total sleek cars. standard almost just hintsof mods.a and generally in immacualte condition. like my super :p

hahha

nah there is a few nice ones around.

" I " think mine is the best simpoly because its mine. simple.
ED will think his is. as do you obviously.
mat thinks his is.
DAn thinks his is.
all. should be very nice cars to show!!!

but

if you look at every one of the above mentioned. EVVERYONE of them is different.
thats why it can be a show stand to see!!
]
that is why each are equally as good.
better in everyones eyes for different reasons.

S

Slim

Get that car washed pete! it used to be imaculately shiney, such a disgrace now.

I recon Pete's Gold K10 is the best looking K10 oin the club, on the account that its simple and in perfect condition.

Dan's is overdone and is going rusty (rust on a white car :down:)
Krazy's has looked very good in the past but i think the stickers kind of ruin it
Mark's is a boggo standard car with lowering springs on (whoch are on the right way round now mark :p)
Ed's is a standard March.

I dont think umar's is the best, but at least he's actualy done something to make it fast, not just a stupid back box.

OP
OP
E

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
RE: RE: Post an up-to-date picture of your K10!

Thought I would post up some pictures of my K10 from the other topic. :)

New1.jpg

New4.jpg

New10.jpg

I like your K10 MA12.5 :) It looks nice with the Super S kit on it. :)

-Elliot

MA12.5 is your k10 a super s or does it just have a super s kit on it? Also are those super s seats in it?

R

Rusty

Very nice bumpers/skirts MA12.5! My car is the same colour! :) Haven't got colour coded bumpers though, been looking for some GSX ones for quite some time now... :(

Pete

Site Supporter
1134, Cat's car is a GSX with super s kit, super s door cards, seats and steering wheel. Howard I'm not anal about cleaning it. it was washed two weeks ago, I washed it, polished it and extra gloss protected it. I don't have the time to clean it every other day. Andy kept it garaged which is why it looked to clean. I'm not going to defend myself on this. It's Cat's car for her to take over when she get's her licence, i'm merely pottering around in it til then.

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
lol ive never denied why i did it sonic :p i prefered the car without the graphics i think ill get it resrayed in white or black not sure which yet

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
plenty of people intrested still waiting for kev to let me know if he still wants it, no one ever seems to have the money lol

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
I wouldn't say mine was overdone Slim. Its a showcar, modified, unique and one of a kind, and there is yet still more to come. :) Also the very few rust patches will be sorted shortly when I get the rest of the work done to it. :)

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Don't worry about it Dan, Howard has never really liked my old car and if your happy with it, that's all that counts.

You have made some changes to make it more your own and I would say that you have definately brought it on further with the bucket seats and the interior changes.

It's not that over done, ok it's bodykitted and the rear stripped out, for the install. Over done imo would be 17's and a bodykit such as a Myhneer styled one. So the car's not that practical, who gives a hoot when your enjoying it! Opinion is a wonderful thing and people can have different views about all sorts such as Howard pointed out with his take on the club's best K10's.

Once you have got the car to over a 100bhp you'll have a very competent package as the car arleady handles well just needs more power.

Kev

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Cheers Kev!!! :) Its different for different people though. :) I like and always have liked modified cars with kits and lots of power, ok mine aint got the power but at the moment that is because of insurance purposes and my age, althought yet again, I am hoping that this will change soon too.

Fair enough Howard aint into the body modifying sides of it and thats kool, as long as it stays constructive then its all good. The car sure does handle well!!! Lol, its not at all practical as I have just got back from the Lakes and was scraping the bumper and exhaust often to say the least, but yet I still absolutely love it!!! And thats why at the moment all of my money is been saved to sort out the few little niggles, and make into one of the most, if not the most unique car at some of the shows, firstly Max Power, then JAE are my two aims. Wayne may be helping out with this if he can but it will mean that the club will have two mega extreme k10's!!! Which is what we need to get the club recognised. Kev knows the basics of what I have planned. If someone doesn't like it, tough... its my car and aslong as I'm happy with it then its all good, yeah its nice if other people like it but its not necessary. Its unique and different, and thats what I always wanted when I bought the car, and I will continue to take care of it and keep it looking the way it should, a great showcar for modifying shows, and a one that no-one can deny is very, very unique and perhaps even will be in a class of its own when it comes to modified cars. :) :D

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
well said dan and KEV..

though i only have one unnerving point..

why was mine not mentioned :p

it that bad!!!

i know you dont like kitted cars.
but nobody can say that the car is all show and NO GO.

as even the standard engine was tuned well. ask neil and DAN.and anyone that took a ride in it!

and not only that but i have almost completed (fitted and key started) ga16 conversion.

all that will be needed will be to dog leg the gearlinkage arms and to fit the driveshafts!!!

than it all go!!

i have already prucvhased half of what will be the turbo conversion onto that aswell. by having the intercooler already (though i want 2;))

im happy with my car (the photoshoot request,, shows that others are at least interested) which also makes me happy about doing so!!

it makes me happy!