Post an up-to-date picture of your K10!

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
fox1983 said:
mine is the white one on the end at the mo im just sortin my exhaust out its on but needs some tweeking and im doing the fibreglass boot build ready for jae also got fog lights to fit in front bumper

Woohoo the bird §hit doesnt show in that picture!! :D

Mark

Ex. Club Member
just thought i'd post a few pics of my first k10. was last summer when i had it

297c8d05.jpg

1c61ea81.jpg

ea8ebe72.jpg

edzmen

Ex. Club Member
ECLIPSE, that interior colouring looks great! :)

What did you use to change the colour - is there a special type of paint???

edzmen

Ex. Club Member
Here's a couple of current pics of my K10.
Im not sure if its an LS or an LX model as only the 'L' sticker remains on the boot lid. The garage owner i bought it from told me it was an LX - anybody think otherwise???
Overall the car was in great nick for a 1991 model and only has 49,000 miles on the engine!
I got new piston rings, cam belt and a fuel filter fitted before i bought it and it runs really smooth.
The bumpers were the normal plain black when i bought it, but ive since sprayed them to match the bodywork and fitted an aftermarket k10 spoiler [thanks to Mat. T ;)!]. I think she's lookin' quite nice - what'choo all think???

mymicra3lm.jpg

mymicrarear9cb.jpg

Pete

Site Supporter
looks nice and clean mate, could be an L, but i'm pretty sure LS's were the norm, so it'll most probably be an LS,

Mat.T

Ex. Club Member
That is a very tidy K10, i think there was a basic L model but there isn't any difference between a L or a LS. Bumpers look great to. Glad the spolier has been put to good use, i kind of miss it now :D

Mark

Ex. Club Member
edzmen - yeah i sold it to another member on here but he doesnt really post anymore. i've got a red super s now though

H

Herr_spl1ff

Edzmen, like those bumpers! Adds a nice unique touch to it. Very tidy car mate :)

E

eclipse

RE: RE: Post an up-to-date picture of your K10!

edzmen said:
ECLIPSE, that interior colouring looks great! :)

What did you use to change the colour - is there a special type of paint???

erm.. thanks :D I got the seats in black-red colour now too :)

And that's not paint.. hmm, don't really know the english word for it.. We call it skay (sky) and it's like artificial leather.. or something like that.. Fake leather maybe. I think you know what I mean.

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Mat.T said:
That is a very tidy K10, i think there was a basic L model but there isn't any difference between a L or a LS. Bumpers look great to. Glad the spolier has been put to good use, i kind of miss it now :D

LS is lower spec! L had a sunroof, two door mirrors, rear wiper etc and not all LS models did. Anyway, that looks like an LX with the two colour bumpers. All LS's and L's were standard black plastic

Mat.T

Ex. Club Member
to confuse matters even more my LS has a sunroof and 2 mirrors, how ever my 1.2 LX parts car didn't have coloured bumpers :D

Mark

Ex. Club Member
Thought i'd post pics of my current L reg Super S compared to my old Black super s

53f795c1.jpg

a76a0aef.jpg

3a4e3e97.jpg

7f931fab.jpg

and some more of the L reg 1.2 Super S,

Yes the tints on the front are Illegal LOL!!! **** the 5 0

f9e984d9.jpg

changing the dash!

fe9ef716.jpg

and some more

6b716182.jpg

853817c0.jpg

M

MagicJoel

I was led to believe it was only the GSX that had the half colour coded bumpers. and the super s had the full colour coding-ery.mine a gsx and it has half cd'd bumps (on back only cuz i had a wee accident and smashed up my front bummer, so i now have and all black one off a lower spec :( )

M

MagicJoel

btw: edzmen what's the finish like on your sparayed bumpers? did you need to do much prep work?

Mark

Ex. Club Member
oh well matt try harder! lol

i have to agree JayY

Attachments

• IMG_4845.jpg
    IMG_4845.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 290
  • IMG_4274.jpg
    IMG_4274.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 327

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
its not about who like it its about the attitude of people on here, this used to be a good place with helpful people, if you ask me this clubs really down hill lately. i regret paying for mebership now

fox1983

Deactivated Account
i agree with u matt but it can only get better from now on i have to class matts k10 as one of the best on looks if not the best

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
I wouldn't take everything to heart so much mate. I think your car is kool, and it is styled differently to mine so it all depends on peoples personal taste really. :) I think the club is doing pretty well at the moment myself, and people still continue to be helpful and friendly. :) By the way, where are my harnessess!!! :devil:

fox1983

Deactivated Account
dont get me wrong i do think the club is on the up just for a while we did have a few problems with people who have now have bans on them from the club

i would say Mats (Krazyk10man) is the best looking k10 in the club. it is even better in the flesh,especially the blue dash. the good thing about mats car is that it is not over the top with big bodykits which arent made for the k10.his car is stylish and suttle.:slm:

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
thanks for the back up guys, i just got seriously annoyed with mark telling me to try harder, esp seeing as i feel ive contributed a lot to this club over the 3 years ive been here, and will continue to do so hopfully.

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Mat Krazy K10man said:
its about the attitude of people on here, this used to be a good place with helpful people,

:p it was only a week ago you slagged my k10 seats post off for being overpriced!! that was helpful, Also i thought you were selling your k10 anyway!!!!?

Anyway.. your a top guy, & ur car looks great & theres still quite a few decent people on here :) chin up

Rimmer

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
i wasnt slagging the seats of mate but you forget i know how much they cost and they had no covers but thats by-theby anyways

JayY

Owner of The Black Beauty
yours is very nice mat, those 3 are just more to my taste. But no-one can beat your dash, very nice indeed!!

Mark

Ex. Club Member
Matt,

dont get so annoyed, the "lol" after the try harder comment was me trying to make out that i was joking. i'll have to put in brackets (joke) next to every comment that is meant as a joke then from now on.

arnold are the super s covers easy to get off? i wanna wash mine you see,