Possible BCM??

So the missus has a 2003 K12 Micra and last week it started randomly unlocking the doors. I though to myself that is was a simple earth fault but then I hold of the wiring diagram... After drowning the connectors on the BCM with AC90 I thought I'd sorted it, but its still doing it... Question is, is there a another fix or am I going to have to fork out for Nissan to programme a new BCU?

OP
OP
T
Okay, I did a little digging and found a loose earth point (one of the three behind the clocks) removed the BCM, opened it up and sprayed AC90 over the circuit board to displace any moisture and disconnected the battery for a few hours to reset. Hoping this solves the problem, will update with results. (I can't be the only person with this issue!!)

OP
OP
T
Still no resolution. Battery was flat upon inspection on Sunday and there was a solid .25 AMP Draw from battery with the BCM connected. Still points to the BCM but I'm starting to wonder if my battery is making issues worse, going to drop test it tonight and if its naff, replace it. Worth noting once fully charged, there were no self unlocking doors!