possiable alloy wheel swap...

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
as above iam considering swapping my alloys for some others (bord of them already)...the wheels i have are 14'' five spokes with maxrun 185 tyres (all like new). black with a polished lip :)
P1010344.jpg

preff looking for some 15's. must have tyres. just let me know what you've got ;)

dan

my rota's dan.. theyre on nearly brand new Kumho ecsta SPT 195/45/15 tyres (at £240!!) and they are almost perfect condition (could do with a clean) and im after some 14's to drop my car even more than it is atm.

swap my wheels for yours plus a couple of quid?.......or were you after a straight swap?

idealy £200+ your wheels (so your wheels would count for about £160 which is fair) please bear in mind my wheels need no refurbs at all and are 100% as new with new tyres!

ant iam in same boat as you atm so iam skint lol...i think iam gonna keep the wheels atm. just got to much going on at this moment in time.

dan

swap for either of these sets of wheels

BUG9KrQ2kKGrHgoH-CYEjlLlq68ZBKL36bM.jpg
or there i this set of 15"

P5100363.jpg
(Y)

let me know if you like any the 14"s are like brade new as are the tyres still got the nobbles on.

15" have afew very light sratches nothing major

those 14's are awesome..... i have some 15" rota slipstreams with kumho ecsta SPT tyres on, (almost brand new) interested at all?

Back