• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Porks bike carbs and boost project

yeh, cut some lengths of sunroof drainpipe neil, then stretch them with pliers, then they shrink themselves onto the injector

P2240599.JPG

Another good thing about controlling this valve is I can choose to run it 3 different ways.

Super charger then turbo (twin charge )

Supercharger and turbo (compound charge)

Just turbo (supercharger turned off, bypass left open)

Engine back in.......again, should time myself, do it so quick now lol

emy5ypeg.jpg

2uqa5ysu.jpg

ymyjysub.jpg

That BMW mini bypass valve is next to the throttle body, and once pipe arrives, the air will be recirculated back into turbo inlet, and with the new air tight changeover valve, should be quite a bit more pressure on idle, was 2 psi with old valve with the mini bypass open to atmosphere. Will have to wait and see, see if it causes a problem

Mocked up boost pipes too, looks a bit mental

5uhesy9y.jpg

evy7a8az.jpg

Engine back in.......again, should time myself, do it so quick now lol

emy5ypeg.jpg

2uqa5ysu.jpg

ymyjysub.jpg

That BMW mini bypass valve is next to the throttle body, and once pipe arrives, the air will be recirculated back into turbo inlet, and with the new air tight changeover valve, should be quite a bit more pressure on idle, was 2 psi with old valve with the mini bypass open to atmosphere. Will have to wait and see, see if it causes a problem

Mocked up boost pipes too, looks a bit mental

5uhesy9y.jpg

evy7a8az.jpg
Surprisingly yes

Cheers, looks like end if this month now before I buy ecu. But ok have everything else ready, litteraly nothing else to do apart from wiring

Does the cga coil plugs got all the engines?

Been talking to people at redline, and they can run wasted spark from their ecu without the cord edis

No idea what you mean by rhe cam cover bit mate, sorry, lol,

My understanding if ignition so far that I've learnt is still at the distributor stage :(

From what these redline people are saying is that if I can get individual coils, I can run wasted spark without the need for ford edis. Or individual spark if I have cam sensor (not sure if worth it)

That's all info I have for now :)

There's no real advantage to wasted spark. The name says it all, its a spark that is wasted and has no purpose other than pub talk.
Just relaying the message :)

I understand that you'd need cam sensor to run individual spark....but no real benefit

Or you could try using the CG dizzy optical sensor ;)
that is the oddball 4 slots and a hole signal tho andy, i think the MS options only cater for 36 - 1 or 60 -2 or 360 pulse signals
neil would probably need special software or a custom optical disc :)

Made this today, only need 4 self tappers to keep it all in place, rather than screwing everything individually ....

zabaje7u.jpg

ysu3y8a5.jpg

ehy6ejy3.jpg

6y3u2e3y.jpg

There will only be a tiny bit of high pressure hose though, out of filter, then into original fuel pipe. Please correct me if I'm doing somthing dangerous lol

Back