• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Porks bike carbs and boost project

I'll race you to the first start under EFI :p you have at least a months head start as i cant afford the ecu until February payday :(

just a heads up if its currently $1 = 60p so it makes buying an ecu from the likes of www.diyautotune.com a good option to keep cost down

A few people have recommended them, gunna email them tomorow, see what's best for me, then go from
There........,,,it's on! ;)

How involed is the assembly? If it's bolting stuff together and bit off soldering, that's ok, but if it's every resistor/transistor, not sure I've got the steady hand for it

How involed is the assembly? If it's bolting stuff together and bit off soldering, that's ok, but if it's every resistor/transistor, not sure I've got the steady hand for it
Every little bit but they give you little handling tools for the small bits and all the PCB's are pre drilled/tinned etc from what I can tell... and all the components are in individually lables bags. But I wouldn't hold it against you, I've not done alot of board level assembly but from what I remember of it it is pretty fiddly (3 hands would be handy at times!)

I've built several kits like this for machines in work, it can be a bit fiddly but the isnt to hard but when it comes to megasquirt I'm going ready built and tested, mainly for the convenience and to save time.

I stumbled across this...

I thought these units where built by hand, turns out their not. if you view it in youtube the comments say its the machine used to build the boards for diyautotune :)

So my quote from diyautotune was £365, that's for ms2, with all ignition stuff , boost control kit and a simulator kit that tests the parts as I build ( which will be handy I guess)

They've also quoted me for parts like an iav valve even thougj I have no throttle body yet, and there coil pack.

Would anyone know if these parts are interchangeable with the spares we have over here

Bit off a longshor question, but waiting for replies from USA is a nightmare

Got some parts thru for injection conversion

Top feed fuel rail (cheers frank)
Starlet mani and plastic rocker cover (cheers stani)
Audi 1.8t injectors

uzemeja6.jpg

gunna cut flange and stick on k11 flange with the injector ports,

Hmm, £100 ?
Carbs are good (very clean)
Bogg bro manifold (though, I have drilled and filled bits down to fit from ma10 to cg13)

Grrrr!!!

****ing eBay messers.

Paid for k11 intake mani week ago, still nothing and seller gone quiet!!

I'm giving till tomorow otherwise il have to source another

Has anyone got one lying about, if so I might have it

Found where the manifold was, idiot never put full address on, jus put my name and postcode so it's been in the depot for days!

That's all been chopped up and given to somone to weld together.

Quick question, the injectors fit nice and snug in the fuel rail, but not so in the intake manifold, do I need differnt rubbers on the mani, or thicker o-rings on the injectors?

ideally you need the coilpack mani neil (smaller holes) but you can cut some little sleeves from the k11 sunroof drainpipe as collars (nice snug fit :) )

ideally you need the coilpack mani neil (smaller holes) but you can cut some little sleeves from the k11 sunroof drainpipe as collars (nice snug fit :) )

Dam! Should off asked that before I sent this off to be stuck together, Oh well.

Ok, cheers, il go find some of that too :)

may as well use the stock one neil, if not you just remove the small O ring and the fuel will run straight though the reg (then fit an aftermarket one downstream)

Back