Polyurethane bushes

im sure there all different shapes and sizes throughout the whole car, if you wanted to know phone matt humphris im sure he will know :) but even with just better bushes under the car im pretty sure it wont be a handling machine unless youve got stiffer suspension, strut braces etc...

stani

im sure there all different shapes and sizes throughout the whole car, if you wanted to know phone matt humphris im sure he will know :) but even with just better bushes under the car im pretty sure it wont be a handling machine unless youve got stiffer suspension, strut braces etc...

stani

thats what i was thinking there just universal by the looks of it. i don't need any. someone was asking about these if i remember correctly.

knocking noise - bushes?

Hi guys and gals,

I have a 2000 1.0 micra and it has been a fantastic car with very few problems. I have noticed that it has developed a knocking noise which seems to be the drivers side front wheel arch area. It is only present when going over rough surfaces and I'm pretty sure it will be warn bushes. So my query's are:-
- how many bushes do I need to replace?
- where is a good place to get quality parts from?
- how easy are they to do?

Thanks for any help folks

Back