Poly Suspension Bushes

Snikty

Site Supporter
A few people have asked me about the poly bushes I had made up. I have asked my guy about them today and he said he is happy to get more sets made up for people.

At this stage thats about as far as the conversation has gone. I will get back to you all with price but if you let me know exactly which bushes you want and how many sets you want that would be a good start. I just wanted to get the ball rolling as I know a few of you were interested.

is this front only?

wishbone bush and arb bushes?

depends on price really, but if its right id be tempted into a set

A few people have asked me about the poly bushes I had made up. I have asked my guy about them today and he said he is happy to get more sets made up for people.

At this stage thats about as far as the conversation has gone. I will get back to you all with price but if you let me know exactly which bushes you want and how many sets you want that would be a good start. I just wanted to get the ball rolling as I know a few of you were interested.

how much !!

I'll post up prices as soon as I have em.

It should be front and back.

I'll give full details when I have em, just wanted to guage interest for now. Hopefully have some more info for you all shortly.

Yeah still waiting to hear back on a price for these. I'll post up as soon as I know for sure.

I'll chase em up this week.

Yeah still waiting to hear back on a price for these. I'll post up as soon as I know for sure.

I'll chase em up this week.

Good man, I have the engine mounts sorted so just waiting to hear about these and thats every bush on the car replaced.

Back