polo 6n coilovers (Please help me) :)

I was unaware the front ones fit, i was lead to believe you have to get front corsa coilovears and modify them...mk4 polo coilies for rear....I will look into this as mk4 polo coilovers are very easy to come across, i wonder if i can adapt my vento ones :p haha

Yes i have, cut them up and make 'em fit. Also if you take your springs out thats pretty much as low as you can go with the polo coilovers. if you want to go lower get corsa ones.

nah i dont want any lower than with the springs being out :) have you got any pictures of your polo coilys being fitted ?

Can you run them springless front and back or just back? If i still have my Super S this time next week i will be putting it on the floor and rusting my damaged drivers door!!

yeah but it probly causes problems in the long run. my car creaked alot.. and the ride isnt the best. looks good though and handles alright

no i am not running springless i have spring which are very low and what i ment was that i dont want my car any lower than it already is due to the fact that the speedhumps in gateshead are like mountains :( and when i install the coilover i want it to make the car sit higher than it is atm :) because i want to run 14" wheels

Running with no springs? Yeah because that's safe and legal.

:rolleyes:
But seriously though, a k11 with a spring less rear isn't as bad as you'd think. I had a set of HSD's on an s13 and 2bh with them set on anything other than soft they were as harsh and bouncy as running with no springs.
That said your MOT tester or local bobby isn't gonna like you riding around so low. if it don't get on an MOT ramp it ain't legal.
H-S

Post Moderated

Back