Pollen/Cabin Filter Problems

Just bought myself a new W Reg K11 1.3 Celebration and have carried out a full service.

Final step was to change the pollen/cabin filter but on inspection it doesn't appear to be where its supposed to be. I've checked a Haynes Manuel, Google/YouTube and even the instructions that came with the Mann-Filter. They all say it's in the same place but I just cant seem to find it.

The car has AC so I believe it should have a pollen/cabin filter? Does this car not have one or am I just being thick?

Just bought myself a new W Reg K11 1.3 Celebration and have carried out a full service.

Final step was to change the pollen/cabin filter but on inspection it doesn't appear to be where its supposed to be. I've checked a Haynes Manuel, Google/YouTube and even the instructions that came with the Mann-Filter. They all say it's in the same place but I just cant seem to find it.

The car has AC so I believe it should have a pollen/cabin filter? Does this car not have one or am I just being thick?

The K11 Micra PF Known Unknown Paradox?

If the pollen filter is where it should be, then it’s there.

If the pollen filter is not where it should be, then it’s not there.

Some K11 Micras had OEM pollen filters & some did not & of those that did, some were removed by owners who did not want to spend good money on pollen filters that were or were not there?

The following link may help resolve your PF paradox?

https://www.micra.org.uk/threads/pollen-filter-2000-celebration-quick-guide.66726/#post-750547

Now it should be a known known, that is to say something that you now know that you know. :cool:

Hi I am not sure if a pollen filter is located behind the glove box I am yet to find that out but, my Micra K11, 1994 has an A/C and the AC filter is located underneath the windshield, below the plastic trim where the windshield wipers are located its hard to get to but its there just in front of the passenger, from the middle of the car to the left. Its very had to find this filter its been 1 year and I still have not been able to find it. Its accessible from the outside from the engine bay.

Hi I am not sure if a pollen filter is located behind the glove box I am yet to find that out but, my Micra K11, 1994 has an A/C and the AC filter is located underneath the windshield, below the plastic trim where the windshield wipers are located its hard to get to but its there just in front of the passenger, from the middle of the car to the left. Its very had to find this filter its been 1 year and I still have not been able to find it. Its accessible from the outside from the engine bay.

They don't have a filter with aircon.