pls contact me immediately if you can help with car paralysed by immobiliser.

hi george in crawley, jackson rd, rh11 9tj.
07941 771785.
car won't start since wednesday because of immobiliser.
i am desperate, pls call me if you can give good help,
RAC guy says disconnect immob, i think his advice is good.
if you can help i am prepared to pay you to come have a look.
cheers,
george
:down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down:

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
RAC guy sounds like a dumbass, if you are talking about the NATS system, you cant just disconnect it. if its an after market one they are pretty easy to remove, but you need to know what you are doing or you could make it worse.

OP
OP
M
hello again nex,
car details:: first registration: 2nd july 1999 , micra profile 16v.
what do you mean by after market? second hand? it certainly is..
are you in sweden? if you are i can call you there if ya don't mind and we can maybe discuss further if you can help me disentangle the immob.
cheers, george.

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
hello again nex,
car details:: first registration: 2nd july 1999 , micra profile 16v.
what do you mean by after market? second hand? it certainly is..
are you in sweden? if you are i can call you there if ya don't mind and we can maybe discuss further if you can help me disentangle the immob.
cheers, george.

when i say after market i mean does it have an imobiliser that has been fitted after the car came from the factory, if it has then its an easy fix, if its the NATS then how do you know it is that that is causing the problem?

you are welcome to call if you want but it wont be cheap