Planning on selling?

RedRocket1

Club Member (Trial)
Just wondering if anyone is planning on selling a decent 1.3 3 door k11 around march time? Im gonna go for another loan in february and either buy Stani's Mera GTi if its still available or buy a 1.3 if its not. Just so i know who to look for at that time and spend a bit of time checking blogs to look at the cars.(Y)

OP
OP
RedRocket1

RedRocket1

Club Member (Trial)
Yeha i always said id never take out another loan...but i really ballsed it up last time...took too much out to pay back in such a short time and they wouldnt let me change it. This time i know what im doing...hopefully.
Plus...edited it:grinning:
That GTI is too good to miss....man needs a 1.0 5 door aswell....everyones a winner

Tom 1.0

Ex. Club Member
sounds good then mate,

take it you can insure the gti too?

just wonder as thats the reason stani has to sell up :(

either way mate, good luck!

Stani1029

Club Member
I cant insure it cheap enough for me to be happy. Due to 9 points and 2 pending claims. Like I said I rather keep the almera as Its in great condition. But insurance forces me to sell it. And chris your car is perfect apart from the tiny doors :p

OP
OP
RedRocket1

RedRocket1

Club Member (Trial)
Its all figured out...the money from the loan would buy the car and pay off the rest of the insurance from the change over which is £1600 altogether, but with the micra insurance paid off its only another £700. Then my insurance runs out like a week after i get my 2 year no claims then it jumps down to £1000 for a year.
All hope rests on a happy bank worker.

You'l grow to love and cherish they 2 extra doors mate, they become like family haha