Planning on selling?

RedRocket1

Club Member (Trial)
Just wondering if anyone is planning on selling a decent 1.3 3 door k11 around march time? Im gonna go for another loan in february and either buy Stani's Mera GTi if its still available or buy a 1.3 if its not. Just so i know who to look for at that time and spend a bit of time checking blogs to look at the cars.(Y)

Yeha i always said id never take out another loan...but i really ballsed it up last time...took too much out to pay back in such a short time and they wouldnt let me change it. This time i know what im doing...hopefully.
Plus...edited it:grinning:
That GTI is too good to miss....man needs a 1.0 5 door aswell....everyones a winner

sounds good then mate,

take it you can insure the gti too?

just wonder as thats the reason stani has to sell up :(

either way mate, good luck!

I cant insure it cheap enough for me to be happy. Due to 9 points and 2 pending claims. Like I said I rather keep the almera as Its in great condition. But insurance forces me to sell it. And chris your car is perfect apart from the tiny doors :p

Its all figured out...the money from the loan would buy the car and pay off the rest of the insurance from the change over which is £1600 altogether, but with the micra insurance paid off its only another £700. Then my insurance runs out like a week after i get my 2 year no claims then it jumps down to £1000 for a year.
All hope rests on a happy bank worker.

You'l grow to love and cherish they 2 extra doors mate, they become like family haha

Back