Pitures of my K10 with it's new spoiler!

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
Hi,

I have just bought a Super spoiler for my K10 (Same one as a super S.)

I've fitted it this weekend, and I think it finishes the car off rather nicely. :D

What do you guys think?

MAR5.jpg

MAR4.jpg

MAR3.jpg

MAR2.jpg

MAR1.jpg

-Elliot

Looking sweet mate :laugh:

What did you use to attach it, bolts? I've got a foah spoiler I've gotta fit, and that seems the best way to do it, but i'm afraid i'll do it wrong!

Hi James,

Thanks for the compliment. :)

Yup, I drilled it in. You have to drill the holes on the outside of the boot for the bolts to go through, and then you have to drill holes on the inside of the boot to put the nuts through. :)

-Elliot

Mate that looks good!! I see you havent got the rubber seal around the edges either!?

Also, mind if i use your pictures to sell an identical spoiler on Ebay?

Hi Arnold,

Thanks for the compliment mate. :)

No problem, you can use the piccies on ebay if you wish. :)

It does have the black plastic seal around the edge. It just doesn't show up well against the black.

lol, about the aerial. Yeah, it's the washing line. :D :upside:

-Elliot

Hi Dan,

Thanks mate. :) It's looking the way I want it to now. :D

I did go to a scrapper yesterday which apparently had some silver Super S bumpers in. I went in the hope that they would have them, along with a set of silver Super S sideskirts... but they didn't have any Super S bits at all!

All I need to finish the car off, is a set of super S sideskirts, and to tint my back window. :)

-Elliot

Just nissan? - they did when i went, near the red supers k11 at the back they are just on the floor infront of the car... far back of the scrapyard near the far wall - they dont like you walking around though.. :S

I noticed a ripple in your back quarter, ask kristian to tint them for you, he does a really good job, no imperfections...!
If you supply the tint im sure he would do it cheep enough for you...!

Attachments

• car5.jpg
    car5.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 337
  • car2.jpg
    car2.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 316
  • car13.jpg
    car13.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 302
Hi dusk,

Yeah, it was Just Nissan. I did ask the geezer with the 200sx, and he said they have no super s K10 bits in at all. I was having a good chat to him about Micra's, and he was asking about the Super Turbo one's.

Maybe they sold them?

I'm getting my rear windows professionally tinted at a tinting place once I free up some more money. I've been ploughing all my money into my R32 for the past couple of weeks, so need to free some up for the tinting now... :upside: They were only a temporary job.

-Elliot

Arnold. do u live anywhere near portsmouth? how much you want for the spoiler?

Elliot: indeed the spolier does finish the car off well.like your back number plate. do the tits shine enough light on it. thinking of getting a square one for the back of mine, however dont know whether the tits will light it up enough!

Hi Swallow,

Thanks. :) Yeah, the lights light it up enough. :) I was thinking about moving the lights inwards towards the number plate... as one of my friends is trying to source me some March rear lights from Japan. :)

-Elliot

Hi guys,

Swallow, I got my backbox off ebay ages ago. It is a 4" slash cut stainless steel Jap exhaust. I got it for £80 posted, but this was a good year ago.

It did obviously require welding to fit. I had to cut the old backbox off, and as the pipe on the backbox was bigger than the standard K10 pipe, I had to get a piece of pipe from a scrap yard off another exhaust that was molded from small to big.

I then welded that piece in between the new backbox and the standard K10 pipe.

As I had allready had a new exhaust put on my K10, there is no chance of anything corroding in the life I will have the car for.

Matt, Thanks mate. :) Get your Super S spoiler fitted, as they make a world of difference to the car. :D

-Elliot

RE: RE: Pitures of my K10 with it's new spoiler!

Swallow said:
Arnold. do u live anywhere near portsmouth? how much you want for the spoiler?

Hi ya!

Yeah im an hour away in Horsham. the spoiler has gone on ebay, only a quid / no reserve.. check it out :)
Link

Back