Pioneer DEH-P5700MP / Pioneer CD-IB100 iPod adaptor

James

Chairman
Hello all,

Looking to sell some of my car audio to help pay for new stuff, lol. Just putting the feelers out at the moment.

First is the headunit itself, bought it in December 2005, served me very well, nothing wrong with it except for a few scratches here and there (I'll get some recent pictures up later).

Vital statistics:
4x50W output
2 x RCA pre-outs (Front + Rear)
Plays WMA and MP3 CDs (means you can fit a LOT more music onto one CD)
Fully compatible with the Pioneer iPod adaptor (see below) and most other IP-BUS products (CD changer, DAB adaptors etc)

Detailed specs can be found here: http://www.pioneer.co.uk/uk/products/archive/DEH-P5700MP/index.html

Here's a picture of it fitted to my old Micra:
headunit.jpg

And if you want, I'll also chuck in a FREE NISSAN HARNESS ISO ADAPTOR!!!! :eek: lol

Also for sale is my Pioneer iPod adaptor. This isn't your regular AUX-IN type thing, it offers proper control of your ipod, track skipping, title display etc, wires in through the IP-BUS plug which is found on any Pioneers who's model number has a 'P' before the numbers, like P5700MP on mine.

Don't have a picture of it to hand at the moment, but it looks identical to this (it's designed to be hidden away in your glovebox, or behind your dash/console:
cdib100_detailpage.jpg

Open to offers on both.

Cheers,
James.

Sorry guys, missed this thread! Someone on the AOC has currently agreed to £30 but is awaiting funds, if I hear nothing back from him i'll let you guys know :)

Back