£250 in Japanland

OP
OP
Antony

Antony

Ex. Club Member
Image2.jpg

Image3.jpg

oh by the way, im in desperate need of the turbo to cat pipe shown in these pictures if anyone has one going?

jdmk11mike

Ex. Club Member
what power is expected of this???????

seems alot of money to create something that you could spend the money on something that is meant to go stupidly fast, the turbo kit itself is the beginning, thats 2k, then theres the rest, to get your micra in a trustworthy condition and able to handle the extra power i would be expecting a price in the region of 10k, wider wheel base, uprated brakes(proper ones) suspension, body strengthening, roll cage, intercooler kit, setting up engine management, i wonder how many people have bought a kit then thought , "ohhhhh crap"

just a thought thats all

OP
OP
Antony

Antony

Ex. Club Member
ive done it the other way round... got the car to the point where i need more power.....then got the turbo kit........speaking of which.

DAVEY!!

Am i right in saying a nissan figaro is the same engine (and i presume running gear) as a micra but a turbo? And the bolt on turbo kit above, to run it would you need forged internals or have to make any modifications?

cheers

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
No your not. The figaro is K10 based (old micra) not K11 as shown above.

richj

Deactivated Account
Am i right in saying a nissan figaro is the same engine (and i presume running gear) as a micra but a turbo? And the bolt on turbo kit above, to run it would you need forged internals or have to make any modifications?

cheers

Figaros have similar engines to a k10. This is a k11 forum/ post about a k11 turbo kit.

what power is expected of this???????

One of the graph pictures shows 116.9Kw & 81Kw which is 156Hp & 108hp. Not sure what the graphs are showing though.