Pictures of my car freshly polished.

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
Hi,

I have spent 4 hours today polishing my car, including the windows... and generally giving it a full valet.

I thought I would post up some nice scenic pictures of it. I drove to a local national park specially to take the pictures. :)

Sadly my Digital camera doesn't take to well, to taking pictures in a dusky environment.

Anway, here's the piccies. :)

Marpen4.jpg

Marpen1.jpg

Marpen5.jpg

Marpen3.jpg

Marpen2.jpg

My White/ Blue 5000K headlight bulbs don't look that impressive on the picture. I think I'm going to need to buy a new digi cam. :blush:

Comments welcome. :upside:

-Elliot

kristian

One Way Mule
Ey up!

..that location is Pennington Flash... a place near me and Elliot

Would be a good place for a meet I think..

mmmm...

looking good Elliot!

kristian

OP
OP
E

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the complements. :)

Yep, you guessed right Kristian. :) I wanted to take some pictures of it somwhere a bit nicer than in my back garden. Last time I took the pictures in the fields, but it's crap down there.... so thought I would nip to Pennington Flash. :D

-Elliot

J

Jim

Elliot said:
I think I'm going to need to buy a new digi cam. :blush:

please do Elliot! i can tell the car looks nice and shiny, but it'd look even better if good quality photos were taken!

OP
OP
E

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
Hi guys,

Thanks for complements. :) I like the way the car is subtle, but some other people don't. I was driving to work the other day, and this chav started shouting abuse at me when I was driving along. I couldn't hear what he was shouting as I had my radio turned up, but needless to say... I gave him the fingers.

I did find some paint stripper on my back bumper about 3 days before those pics were took. Somebody must have put it on while it was on the front, in the daytime. I always park it in the back garden at night, without fail... as up to now I have had my front foglights stolen, my rear number plate snapped off, and paint stripper on my back bumper. I haven't even upset anybody around the area... well apart from some guy with an R32 GTR who doesn't like me because I phoned him asking why he was selling it. o_O He also continued to tell me how my GTS was inferior to his GTR. grr

-Elliot