Hows this one:

18-Dsc00101.jpg

Ems' and her friend's K10s :)

James.

Ems

Ex. Club Member
pietro said:
James do you have any more pics of the silver one? Thanks

Hello, this is the only pic really of my car on MSC. What pic's do u want i'll take some for you?

pietro

Ex. Club Member
Lots really. Esp of the silver micra datsun as I may go for an old skool conversion with the rear hatch. tHANKS

Ems

Ex. Club Member
pietro said:
Lots really. Esp of the silver micra datsun as I may go for an old skool conversion with the rear hatch. tHANKS

Yeah the silver one belongs to me!!!!!!!

So what exac pics d'ya want?!!!

pietro

Ex. Club Member
Just one from every engle including inside the boot, bonnet and interior. Is that possible? Also tell me more about the car... mileage, spec, history, price paid etc. Thanks

Ems

Ex. Club Member
pietro said:
Just one from every engle including inside the boot, bonnet and interior. Is that possible? Also tell me more about the car... mileage, spec, history, price paid etc. Thanks

Ok when i get a min i'll find out for you, at work at the mo.
And i'll have to get one of the boy's to upload the pic's for me when i do them!!

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Ems said:
Ok when i get a min i'll find out for you, at work at the mo.
And i'll have to get one of the boy's to upload the pic's for me when i do them!!

Actually, i wouldnt mind a better picture of your rear end either ;)

Ems

Ex. Club Member
Arnold said:
Actually, i wouldnt mind a better picture of your rear end either ;)

James said:
Seconded. LOL :D

Only just read this. Arnie i'm surprised at you, seein as u started it, bein a moderator n'all!!!!!!! :p

Anyway, Pietro sorry to have not got back to u yet. I haven't had much time.........not when it's been daylight anyway....but i will get some pic's up asap. My mobiles broken at present(my camera), Arnold will back me up on this one!!, and i'm takin it back today. Will def try and get u some pic's this weekend.

As for other info; It was bought by my dad from new in '85 and has been in the family ever since, so whatever they were worth back then is all i can say on price!!! It's a manual 5 speed (petrol). Engine has been upgraded from a 998cc to a 1.2. The milage on the clock is currently standing at about 79,000.
If u need any other info just ask. In the meantime i WILL get the pic's for u!!!!

Hope this helps.

James

Chairman
Ooh, it's had a 1.2 transplant? Good stuff :)

And only 79k, thats impressive!

As for phones breaking, don't get me started, my Sony Ericsson W800i's memory card has fried 28hrs after getting the thing and I have to wait 1-2 weeks to get it back :(

And as for that comment, yes, it was allllll Arnold's fault ;)

Ems

Ex. Club Member
I know, Arnie told me last nite, but he also said he tried to warn u!!!

Oh and my dad originally bought it for his parent's but they thought they were too old to drive so it was in their garage for year's!!

James

Chairman
Ems said:
I know, Arnie told me last nite, but he also said he tried to warn u!!!

Oh and my dad originally bought it for his parent's but they thought they were too old to drive so it was in their garage for year's!!
Yeah, I didn't believe him, although people on another forum I'm talking on seem to think its the memory card, which i'm replacing. Other than that it's an absolutely lovely phone :)

Garaged as well? Wow, probably one of the best kept Datsun Micras around!!

Ems

Ex. Club Member
James said:
Garaged as well? Wow, probably one of the best kept Datsun Micras around!!

Yeah but it never lived!!! It is now tho.... my dad told me not to push it past 60 but i'm afraid i do most days!!!

Mat.T

Ex. Club Member
79K is good for a 20 year old car (under 4k a year) then again my Toledo is 33yrs and has done 38K - that 1150 miles a year :D so i can easily beleve there are k10s out there with under 20k

O

ohc_turbo

went to the shops just now and saw this, though id take a pic

might be a bit big

loss of tits looks good!

7-Pict0010.jpg

(image resized - arnold)

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
not bad looks like it needs some love, personally if i had one of those id face lift the front and put the bigger bumpers on ;)

Mat.T

Ex. Club Member
Speedle said:
personally if i had one of those id face lift the front and put the bigger bumpers on ;)

and there is me doing the complete opposite, small bumpers are the way forward :D

R

RIK

what is it with people?

k11 guys want tits from the march,,and k10 guys want to remove theirs for datsun look?

you just lik eto be different dont you :p

Ems

Ex. Club Member
RIK said:
what is it with people?

k11 guys want tits from the march,,and k10 guys want to remove theirs for datsun look?

Yeah but on the k10 everythings square so i can understand them sayin they stick out too much. The k11 a lot rounder so doesn't look as bad!!!

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
RIK said:
what is it with people?

im keeping my tits thank you! im quite attached to them :p

Ems

Ex. Club Member
paddymarsden said:
us lads need are tits to light up out life !

Yeah yeah!!! Anyway, currently tryin to put up ten pics that i've got of mine, car that is, haven't got a clue what i'm suppose to b doin tho lol!!!!

paddymarsden

Iggy Iggy oooooooooo
ten pics of your tits ! WHAT ! i thought you have a K11 not a K10 lol

if you are uploading to MSC go to 'go advanced' at the bottom of the page

Ems

Ex. Club Member
paddymarsden said:
ten pics of your tits ! WHAT ! i thought you have a K11 not a K10 lol

if you are uploading to MSC go to 'go advanced' at the bottom of the page

oooh ok i'll ave a go!!! And how could u have thought i'd have a k11, maybe u only like looking at pictures lol!!!!!

James

Chairman
Okie dokie, here you go :) VERY well kept K10 btw :)

(Next 5 to follow this post)

Attachments

• DSC00025.JPG
    DSC00025.JPG
    432.7 KB · Views: 283
  • DSC00026.JPG
    DSC00026.JPG
    263.7 KB · Views: 275
  • DSC00027.JPG
    DSC00027.JPG
    390.7 KB · Views: 283
  • DSC00028.JPG
    DSC00028.JPG
    367.5 KB · Views: 291
  • DSC00029.JPG
    DSC00029.JPG
    423.1 KB · Views: 272

James

Chairman
Part 2 of pics...

Attachments

• DSC00030.JPG
    DSC00030.JPG
    456.2 KB · Views: 280
  • DSC00031.JPG
    DSC00031.JPG
    262.2 KB · Views: 285
  • DSC00032.JPG
    DSC00032.JPG
    269.3 KB · Views: 275
  • DSC00033.JPG
    DSC00033.JPG
    279.4 KB · Views: 258
  • DSC00034.JPG
    DSC00034.JPG
    361.4 KB · Views: 292

Ems

Ex. Club Member
Cheers James much appreciated:laugh:

Btw before anyone comments on the door rubber indicator flashy things i haven't had a chance to take them off yet lol!!!

Ems

Ex. Club Member
Arnold said:
Mine's just over 20K ;)

Hey Arnold, u remember sayin the above?!!!!! Shame u forgot your website lol, which states your car had 78,000 on the clock in 2003!!!!! :p :p :p