pics of the k13

52229.jpg

Its really, really horrible! The creases above the rear lights and between the headlights are quite unpleasent. I dont like the integrated spolier on the boot and it has a chin like Jimmy Hill.

Its just too fussy overall. It really does look like the output of some low cost indonesian or indian producer whose taken a 10 year old platform and re-styled the bodywork.

A great pity after the prtty distinctive and unique K12.

I think it's way better than the K12 which looked complete crap imo. I'd own one, just not for what they're charging.

It's shedloads better than the K12 in design and I'd consider one eventually. It's not too bold and it's not too subtle, seems about right to me.

as i have said before and will quite happily say it again... "Why Nissan, WHY!??!" hehe someone hit that car so hard from behind everything got shifted forward 12" lol

artists impression modded K13.jpg

using my awesome ms paint skills i've prepaired this fine artists impression of a modified K13 - once lowered and smoothed out it'll look pretty good....

the supercharged 1.2l option sounds pretty tempting too....

Edit - just realised what that front end reminds me of, if ou squint just right it has a bit of an aston-martin thing going on

I'm disappointed by nissan. the K13 or W02A is c***. I won't be returning to the Micra brand any time soon. Shame as i was looking forward to building a full Nismo K13.

what do you guys think? looks quight good

tell me thats a joke please :eek:

whatever about the front end, the rear is a ******* joke!
how can anyone honestly say the rear looks better than any of the previous micras??? it doesnt!
a bit let down in my opinion grr

IMO its not that bad, there is a little austin martin in the front lights/grill area. and when lowered and whatnot will look ok. Still not a patch on the k11 though:D

I tend to look past the body work as that can be changed, tbh the k11 looks w a n k standard too as does thus rill somthing is done to it. Got to look at the future guys we carnt stick withhold the k11 forever

Back