Pics of my K10 with March back lights!

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
Hi,

I recently got a set of March rear lights off Kev Mono 72 and the reverse lights for the bumper. I spent yesterday wiring them up, and they look amazing. :D They totally transform the back end of the car. :)

Here's a few piccies:

K102.jpg

K10.jpg

K103.jpg

K105.jpg

Now you can see why I had that foglight under the bumper. I have just wired the UK foglight wiring, straight to that foglight... so it even runs off the same switch! :D

Many thanks to Kev for sourcing and sending them to me. :) The cheque's in the post matey. :)

-Elliot

Wow nice one - they look ace! :)

Your turning it into a bit-of-a-beast, what with the improved bumpers and all! ;)

My 5-door k10 is booked in for getting its full Super S kit fitted and painted next week - i cant wait!

Good job mate! :cool:

eD

Hi Ed,

Thanks for the complement matey. :) The car is certainly getting some admirable looks now. :upside:

Make sure you get up some piccies of your Super S kit on your K10. :) It will be great to see a 5-door version.

-Elliot

i have one of those reversing light are the march clusters hard to come buy besause was thinkin of doin a conversion but fog one side and reverse the other

I got my March back lights off Kev_Mono_72 in Ireland. They are impossible to find over here, as I've been trying in scrappers in ages... and I've never even seen an import K10 yet. :upside:

-Elliot

hmmmm my micra is an irish import fwn still havent got it here waitin for insurance papers to get tax wonder if its already got em on :S

WOW, i didnt think theyd get there that fast! They really do look amazing! If i knew theyd look that good ive have kept them for myself!! haha
Good job!
Its mad thinking bak to standing on the boot of a peugeot with a knife scraping the black stuff of those lights off an old march and now their on your micra!
Also im glad my packaging was up to standard! LOADZA BUBBLEWRAP!!

Hi Kev,

I didn't think they would get here that fast either, lol. :D They really do transform the car when you see it in the metal... they make it look 10 times more modern. :)

The packaging was great aswell matey. :) Now next on the list in a few weeks, is my rear windows tinted in limo black (Professionally), silver being sprayed in black down the sides, rear number plate lights being moved further into the plate, and I'm currently waiting for my V5 to come back from the DVLA with my Private plate. :D

Cheers,
-Elliot

Hmm, im only thinking now, i should have sent you the number plate lights, their smaller on marches, like my superturbo ones... Would have looked better in closer to the number plate, thats what i have planned for mine... eventually!
Your car is looking amazing overall now!

Hi Mark,

My K10 is pretty much all Super S. I've got the rear spoiler, rear bumper, sideskirts/arch skirts, dials, seats and doorcards.

The only thing I might need are the door handles off the Super S doorcards on the inside. I'm going to go to a scrapper tommorow, and see if I can get some off a GSX... but if not I will probably have those off you. :)

-Elliot

what about carpet, roof lining, gsx door handles are not black!, dash? magazine tray, black covers under dash next to doors.

bet it aint all super s

Mark,I know GSX door handles aren't black... but the rest of my dash is grey and the carpet is too. I'm not fussed about having everything black inside... as the grey doesn't look out of place anyway. :)

Kev, I've just found the receipt about the bubble rap in the box... and what you wrote on it, lol! :D

-Elliot

That looks really good mate!! One of the nicest K10 on the club at the moment!

Keep up the good work!
Titch :kungfu:

Thanks matey. :) I'm really pleased with how it's turning out at the moment... and shall hopefully be importing a ST front bumper, grill and bonnet sometime soon. ;) :D

Kev, lol... I enjoyed the polo. :D

-Elliot :upside:

Not too soon i hope, i love the way your car looks now, there is no other car with that grille and that bumper! If you get superturbo stuff it would just be the same as my car, ed's two cars and any other superturbo you see (except for one... wide arched superturbo in progress in donegal :p)
They way you have it right now is unique, and thats better than it looking like a superturbo! If you want to import superturbo stuff, GET THE ENGINE :p hehe

Hi Kev,

If I do get the ST front.... I only want it for the grill with foglights in it. I would be pretty much getting the ST front bumper remodelled at work to look unique, and keep the grill and bonnet standard ST. :)

I have plans for my own engine... which will be going into practice at the end of this year, but shall not post up any details untill it's working properly... and it does involve a turbo. :D ;)

-Elliot

Using fig parts to turbo ur ma12 eh? haha

Hmm, dont get the ST bumper then, just get your foah one re-modeled to encorporate the lights! hmm, foah ST... would be interesting!

I'm keeping my idea a secret... and all as I'll say is that it will be seriously quick. :D

I may do that then. If I can get hold of a ST grill with the foglights, I will be happy enough... and get the Foah bumper remoulded to allow them to fit. :D

-Elliot

When you put the new lights back in, did you re seal them? They're looking good :)

Hiya matey,

Thanks. :) I did re-seal them...as when you fit a new light at work, Nissan give you tons of the stuff... so you only use about half of it. I used the other half on my lights. :)

-Elliot

Hi Matt,

Thanks matey. :) One of the lads in the bodyshop at work complemented me on it today. He even asked me if it had, had a respray... because I polish it so much, lol.

I'm after another set of alloys for it now. I'm after either some white Enkei's... or some black Jap import alloys with either a red or blue ring around the edge. :)
I'm going to go to a local import garage soon, and see if I can part ex my GTi-R alloys with new tyres in... for some. :D

-Elliot

Hi Wayne,

Thanks for the offer matey, but I know somebody who said that I could have some for £110 about 3 weeks ago. I don't think he's got rid of them yet... so I'll just have a looksie. :D

Cheers,
-Elliot

Back