Photoshop Request

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
Photoshop request for anyone who's bored?
Splitter3-1.jpg

Could someone please photoshop a black roof and a black badboy bonnet cheers :D

I think a black roof would be excellent, a black bonnet would be pretty cool, but not both together. I shan't comment on the badboy bonnet. Sorry no PS on this comp.

Black roof on its own looks good - I think the black bad boy bonnet and roof is a little too much though
How about a black and white chequerboard pattern on the roof? That might look quite swish! Then the car could have a black and white theme going on!

black bad boy bonnet with white roof IMO

i see to many cars with black roofs, its a bit boring after a while lol

there ya go man, hope that helps, its not 100% but i dun it with my left hand because i burnt my thumb n index.. note, dont touch hot metal! :D

anyway, hope it helps n jst say if u want changes... !:D
splitter31copy.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

any chance someone could do one for me?im on my phone so cant upload the photo but the pics on alan arnolds upload from jae,its the one with the shocker sticker. Just a white bad boy bonnet please
Cheers

personally id bring the black middle part from the front bumper right up the bumper, through the grill leaving the bits under the headlights white and a black bad boy bonnet

would look pretty schweet with the black roof and bonnet i think, just something a little bit different!..

and martyboy...you NEED to do that! lol

when you start painting the whole of a panel a different colour to the car, it just looks like its been in a smash and you couldnt get the right couloured panel as a replacement

i like the black roof and as for the bonnet do that checkered ive sin it on a polo and it looks awesome however the black bonnet is pretty kool

hope im no hijackin this thread. lol :D
No probs mate, good to see a few ideas for different cars :D

I think the ideas so far are crap, would this not work on a Micra?

IMG_2994.jpg
What turn it into a mini?...

when you start painting the whole of a panel a different colour to the car, it just looks like its been in a smash and you couldnt get the right couloured panel as a replacement
Yer but the only people that would think that are people that wouldn't apreciate a modified car, anyway why would there be a pristine white grille and bumper if it had been in a smash?...

here is the pic you were after mate :D glad you are still having ideas!

Attachments

• DSC_0379.JPG
    DSC_0379.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 262
  • DSC_0380.JPG
    DSC_0380.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 306
ooh more

Attachments

• DSC_0374.JPG
    DSC_0374.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 267
  • DSC_0375.JPG
    DSC_0375.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 275
  • DSC_0376.JPG
    DSC_0376.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 260
  • DSC_0377.JPG
    DSC_0377.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 288
  • DSC_0378.JPG
    DSC_0378.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 293
Was going to photoshop but then remembered this from one of the taiwan blog threads:

12008marchcc21.jpg

So keep the spax, clusters, spoiler (if not sold), colourcode it etc. and get a badboy bonnet on the go and bobs yer mother's brother :)

Back