Photoshop of my plans for the Golf...

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Anniversary kit smoothed in, smooth bumpers, coilovers and my wheels... Think it looks nice. :D

golfanniversaryblue2.jpg

Yeh looks nice and subtle. Only thing missing is a Nissan badge :p

What about smoothing doors and boot etc? Removal of bump strips.

You can guarantee it wont look anything like that once you've finished with it!! Lol... Just leave it as it is mate, it'l end in tears otherwise...

and Ems says you better not wreck her car! :p

I found a good bodyshop when i got sum work done on the Pug, I will constantly poke him in the eyes if he doesnt take his car there :)

Exactly I have the choice of two good bodyshops now. The first one ok was my own stupid fault for going with someone who I knew wasn't professional, second time was just unlucky I got a crap bodyshop who I trusted. I've said I won't make that mistake again and I know damn well that I won't!!! :D Won't be doing this til next year anyways, as I am trying to save up at the moment lol. Other thing is I would buy separate bumpers and the kit separate so the car would not even need to be touched in a sense. Shouldn't cost too much for the parts. Would also get the car mopped too I think, do you know how much Melton charges for this Kev as there is loadsa scratches in the paint work, think it must have been cleaned with a brillo pad at some point in its life hehe. I think it looks awesome like that though, I may even try it myself as there's not that much work involved and I've had quite a bit of practise now. Will see though, just ideas at present. :D

Back