Photoshoot!

K10Daz

RIP Colin McRae 1968-2007
Well yesterday I took my car to a lil spot to see what the photos would turn out like! I got a few good shots but whilst i was there a photographer was there taking pictures of boats and the water, She shouted over and asked if i wanted to sell my car! I said no i was just looking to get some photos taken! So she asked if i wanted her to shoot a few pics and send them by email!

1-CAR2 (Small).jpg

15-CAR3 (Small).jpg

And now my pictures!

29-DSC01151.jpg

5-DSC01150.jpg

9-DSC01145.jpg

26-DSC01144.jpg

21-DSC01141.jpg

I think shes lookin rather well! What the rest think?

Daz :alien:

I wasnt planning on getting photos taken professionally lol i jus wanted a few random shots to see wat the background would be like!

looks swish mate, not a fan of the face lift kind but that does look good :)

strange - it looks lower than 35mm - could have a case of danniitis - hers is the same, she reckons its -35 but looks way lower

I think the background of the Kincardine bridge look realy good... The car too :) I thought you only had steelies on it last time I heard? I like the 3rd one the best, but the posisition of the car in the first, if you see what i mean.

I had my steelies on that time you saw me up stirling at the marches a good few months ago because my wheels were in getting re-conned! That night of the falkirk cruise i had my alloys on then lol and when i saw you the other day at my work too lol! Gonna wash the car an get it all nice and shiney and take it back for a few photos to get a few shiny shots lol Any of the scottish members are welcome to come along too lol

Daz :alien:

K10Daz said:
I had my steelies on that time you saw me up stirling at the marches a good few months ago because my wheels were in getting re-conned! That night of the falkirk cruise i had my alloys on then lol

Opps i did notice that, i just forgot. I think i have been frying my brain by playing world of warcraft too much:upside:
K10Daz said:
Any of the scottish members are welcome to come along too lol

Wish i could, but im off to jersey for a week tomorrow.

Back