Photo's of your K10

I was looking around & couldn't find a thread related to just photo's of K10's :)

So I thought maybe i should start one, good or bad idea? This is where someone points one out to me that i have missed :p

So if you have seen a K10, found an image online or just washed your K10 & want to share it then where better place to do so :)

I took a few images of my K10 over the weekend after washing it, so I will share them with you!

D3D20D42-AF7D-41DE-BE14-FA2D0162DA07-6715-0000059CEC1486DB.jpg

241F8684-86C3-4AB2-A9C0-0D14AC4053ED-6715-0000059CE696423C.jpg

09917155-0669-490C-8B17-8D44E1D93AF2-6715-0000059974A5B843.jpg

6E317A7B-9E02-461C-A355-C1B8B6E69561-6715-0000059967D7E9BD.jpg

0163D970-B3FE-4BAE-A46B-ADDC2151000D-6715-0000059CE0E9AD4C.jpg

Colour went a little crazy on this one, looks pretty though :)

I was looking around & couldn't find a thread related to just photo's of K10's :)

So I thought maybe i should start one, good or bad idea? This is where someone points one out to me that i have missed :p

So if you have seen a K10, found an image online or just washed your K10 & want to share it then where better place to do so :)

I took a few images of my K10 over the weekend after washing it, so I will share them with you!

0163D970-B3FE-4BAE-A46B-ADDC2151000D-6715-0000059CE0E9AD4C.jpg

Colour went a little crazy on this one, looks pretty though :)
Here dude what size alloys are those? 12 or 13's? and what profile tyre you got on them? They look so small compared to mine, mine look huge! and I've got 13's with 165/55/13's

OP
OP
jampublic
Here dude what size alloys are those? 12 or 13's? and what profile tyre you got on them? They look so small compared to mine, mine look huge! and I've got 13's with 165/55/13's

Its on 13" as for the tyres i would have to check in the morning :)

At the moment i am temped to sell it, the ride is rock hard & with this long winter the roads are bumpy as hell. I think my teeth are slowly getting shaken loose! :(

Its on 13" as for the tyres i would have to check in the morning :)

At the moment i am temped to sell it, the ride is rock hard & with this long winter the roads are bumpy as hell. I think my teeth are slowly getting shaken loose! :(
Ok mate cheers. Aww no really? Thats a shame to hear, such a nice car ;)

OP
OP
jampublic
Ok mate cheers. Aww no really? Thats a shame to hear, such a nice car ;)

It's a great car & i love it, but trust me the ride is hard! It may stay, we will see! If there are smooth roads, its so much fun it just flys! But if the roads knackered then, oh my god ever bump is hard work :)

It's a great car & i love it, but trust me the ride is hard! It may stay, we will see! If there are smooth roads, its so much fun it just flys! But if the roads knackered then, oh my god ever bump is hard work :)
Mate thats a shame to hear, nothing you can do about it? That because of the coilovers?

I like it!!!!!! ;) how comes you covered the back windows? Thought they might have been 14's been thinking of going onto 14's myself, more so I can have a lower profile tyre. Planning on going to polo 6n coilies over the summer all round though. Someone told me about the corsa front coilies but I can't remember why people do it? Less of a mod or something...? Does look nice though :)

I like it!!!!!! ;) how comes you covered the back windows? Thought they might have been 14's been thinking of going onto 14's myself, more so I can have a lower profile tyre. Planning on going to polo 6n coilies over the summer all round though. Someone told me about the corsa front coilies but I can't remember why people do it? Less of a mod or something...? Does look nice though :)

Cheers man :) I just thought i would try out the van look, some people like it some dont, im still not sure myself yet lol :p. As for the coilovers i wanter corsa fronts because they are bigger diameter and slightly more robust, iv got very stiff springs so the shocks would be taking a beating! the 14'' wheels iv got are perfect for the k10 they dont rub when steering and they just tuck under the arches over bumps :)
Cheers for you feedback though, if you ever need advice on coilovers ill happily help you out

Cheers man :) I just thought i would try out the van look, some people like it some dont, im still not sure myself yet lol :p. As for the coilovers i wanter corsa fronts because they are bigger diameter and slightly more robust, iv got very stiff springs so the shocks would be taking a beating! the 14'' wheels iv got are perfect for the k10 they dont rub when steering and they just tuck under the arches over bumps :)
Cheers for you feedback though, if you ever need advice on coilovers ill happily help you out
No problem. Where did you get the coilovers from then? I can only find complete sets of polo 6n coilovers. Would it be alright to use polo coilovers all round?

63500_572084639491298_2133337619_n.jpg

Thats a sad looking k10 :(.... had a brake failure and smashed up the passenger side pretty well by hitting a kerb at 50mph+ both wheels are a write off ripped the front arm off the chassis and bent the stub axle :(... Iv torn two ligaments in my back so i wont be able to fix it for quite a while as iv been signed off work for a while, she'll be back on the road at some point hopefully, im just hoping the chassis isnt bent attall otherwise the'll be another k10 on the way to the scrappy :(... so if it isnt road worthy afterwards all the parts i have done to it will be for sale including a full super s body kit and interior, bike carbs all setup ready to go for a 1L, and coilovers

Drive safe guys, its aint nice to crash a k10 as some of you may know