• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Photo's of Members K11's

Clodo

Club Member
Yeah deffinately :) like I said I'm allways going through Horstead :) I'll pm you my number you'll have to text when you're free :) x

Can't believe I've only just seen this thread! But to bring it back on topic, here's my 1.4 turbo track car...
Micra.jpg

@MaxK11C Yes but no :confused: Theres actually no engine in it atm.

I thought I might get called up about saying 1.4 but it being a '99 hence not coilpack. I have some pictures of the "original" 1.3 turbo engine in it but not with the new 1.4 engine, it went in did around 15 mins and wasn't right so pulled it back out before I blew it up! Sent the block off for some more machining now but hopefully it'll be back on the dyno within the month and I can get a picture with it all being shiny! :)

Here's my old k11 1.0 lx, my mum bought her back in 2009 or 10, and i had her in 2012 before selling her early last year. I never thought anything of it at the time but it had a few micra.org.uk stickers on so must have been an old club car. These pics are from after mum left her stamp on the car, so there were no butterflies or winnie the pooh when we first bought her haha. This is a long shot but does anyone recognise it from back in the day? it had the spotlight grille, central rear fog, harnesses, pod guages and a dvd player from the previous owner

102_2811.jpg

102_2813.jpg

102_2814.jpg

Here's after i had her, the paint finish was a bit crap but it was my first attempt at any paintwork :)

20130408_132201.jpg

Luke

Clodo

Club Member
Here's my old k11 1.0 lx, my mum bought her back in 2009 or 10, and i had her in 2012 before selling her early last year. I never thought anything of it at the time but it had a few micra.org.uk stickers on so must have been an old club car. These pics are from after mum left her stamp on the car, so there were no butterflies or winnie the pooh when we first bought her haha. This is a long shot but does anyone recognise it from back in the day? it had the spotlight grille, central rear fog, harnesses, pod guages and a dvd player from the previous owner

102_2811.jpg

102_2813.jpg

102_2814.jpg

Here's after i had her, the paint finish was a bit crap but it was my first attempt at any paintwork :)

20130408_132201.jpg

Luke
Love that color combo :) x

SirChris

Educated Bodger
It was indeed. Changed a bit since I've had it tho!!!
I always found I funny that even when it changes hands it's still gets referred to as their car. Mine was a chaps and had everything changed, was still called that persons car lol

Still in love with that cage

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
I always found I funny that even when it changes hands it's still gets referred to as their car. Mine was a chaps and had everything changed, was still called that persons car lol

Still in love with that cage

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

^This. Even if you start from scratch you're then copying what someone else did? Inescapable ;)

May have posted it before but oh well!

My little 1.0 Celebration!
IMG_20150809_152706610_HDR.jpg

I've done a fair bit since this photo but it looks pretty much the same, I'll post more once I've started addressing the cosmetics.

1.3 GX
Constant work in progress!
Currently fixing MOT fails.
Patching up rear sills tomorrow and fitting new coilovers. Suspension bushes worn so decided to buy all new suspension setup which I'm going to finish fitting tomorrow. Excited to get it back on the road :D

Last edited: