• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Photo's of Members K11's

markbognor

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
DSCF1188.jpg

Here is my Micra! Having only owned it for two weeks it is pretty much factory. The only changes I have made are the trims and a quick peanut butter application session to the trim as it was white washed! :grinning:

kdpl6x.jpg

Here is my Micra! Having only owned it for two weeks it is pretty much factory. The only changes I have made are the trims and a quick peanut butter application session to the trim as it was white washed! :grinning:

kdpl6x.jpg
:grinning: can't beat the peanut butter! I redo my trim and interior plastic every so often. Sure beats all the the synthetic stuff.

:grinning: can't beat the peanut butter! I redo my trim and interior plastic every so often. Sure beats all the the synthetic stuff.

I've not used it on the interior to be honest as that's not too bad. The difference is amazing on the exterior though! The only downside is the smelly hands/fingers afterwards. :(

My interior was good but I thought I'd do it anyway the last time whilst I was at it and it really made a noticeable difference, I've not had to redo the interior plastic since so far (after a year) as it's not exposed to the elements. Much better than back to black and all those other synthetic sprays which are not edible!

My interior was good but I thought I'd do it anyway the last time whilst I was at it and it really made a noticeable difference, I've not had to redo the interior plastic since so far (after a year) as it's not exposed to the elements. Much better than back to black and all those other synthetic sprays which are not edible!

I may have to spend some time on it another weekend! Cheers Tezz! :grinning:

Fibreglass and filler :p It's the standard k11 nostril grille.

I found extremely good rattle can paint gave a perfect match. It's started to crack now so I need to redo it.

Thanks!
It's really good, love it! And so unique too! Strange, most people open up their grilles and do open mouth jobbies, nice to see something different! You ever seen this on another Micra/March? Where did you get the idea?

Shaun

***StaGGeRed***
I had made one of these grilles a while back too :) lots of fibreglass and swearing lol got my inspiration from a jap forum.
Sold it to another member on here for a tenner!

Closedmouth4.jpg

NewGrill2.jpg

I had made one of these grilles a while back too :) lots of fibreglass and swearing lol got my inspiration from a jap forum.
Sold it to another member on here for a tenner!

Closedmouth4.jpg
Ah, the toilet... the throne of all inspiration!... I like them, think if I ever get a pre-facelift I'd do a closed grille!?

Shaun

***StaGGeRed***
Ah, the toilet... the throne of all inspiration!... I like them, think if I ever get a pre-facelift I'd do a closed grille!?
It's an unused toilet room. that's why i left it to dry in there. lol
total cost of less than £30 why not make yourself one. :D