• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Photo's of Members K11's

kristian

One Way Mule
that are called 'AMIL'.. they are as RARE as it gets..!!

gorgious alloys!.. although there are many similar on ebay..

Search for alloys from a VW polo or golf..

Zephyr

Ex. Club Member
bloody hell tommo how tall r u! lol i cant remember how tall ppl r standing next to cars but u look massive! u must of conked ur head at least once or twice lol but yeh super s spoiler is better but imo as well u need to remove bump strips colour code the corner inserts?

also ian u said you can get manifold from nissan? is it a uk part? price? what performance dif compared to a janspeed?

Raceworx

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK
mr rob put the part number up for a cube manifold ages ago in the darkages.. i dont know if the post will still exist :S

ps spoiler looks better coded dude :D

Ian

Ex. Club Member
bloody hell tommo how tall r u! lol i cant remember how tall ppl r standing next to cars but u look massive! u must of conked ur head at least once or twice lol but yeh super s spoiler is better but imo as well u need to remove bump strips colour code the corner inserts?

also ian u said you can get manifold from nissan? is it a uk part? price? what performance dif compared to a janspeed?

tbh not sure. as raceworx said rob posted up the part number ages ago. I just remembered that you can get it from nissan. Pricewise i think it was ~400

tommo

Ex. Club Member

i bang my head regular, and i likes the contrast of bumpstrips :D

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
some pics with my new 14's back on. cheers raceworx!
PC250006.jpg

PC250005.jpg

PC250007.jpg

pic 3 is my fav! ^

deano123456

Ex. Club Member
it aint that bad ive had these 6x9's for like 3 years and they never distort wierd and i allways have them up loud and i dont have the rear's on the fader is faded mostlt to the front and jus enough on the back or the back takes over lol

yea squarepants got it in 1, i cut my tein babys up lol but its well worth it, was asking about coilovers at the time but very hard to get, so just brought the grinder out altho i got kyb shortened and uprated gas shocks put in aswell stiff as ####, just trying to be different abit, thx

Swiper

Ex. Club Member
Club Member

:grinning:

not mine... but bro in law worked on the project[/QUOTE]

that's been posted up before, it doesn't look like it's had any chassis strenghening, it must drive like a plate of jelly! not to my taste, but well done to your bro in law

Pricey

Ex. Club Member
Havent posted in a while, been really busy with college. But got alloys for my micra. 15" asa's. They were cheap, but for the price they are mint, and do the job for the meantime! Also waiting on lowering springs to be delivered, passenger door and bonnet to be fitted and sprayed along with driverside rear quarterpanel being blasted in, and clear side repeaters were just delivered today. I also got the time to spray my rocker cover & heat shield. Anyway, heres some pics. Enjoy!

11470517a3092615626b10604288l.jpg

11470517a3092616315b98142026l.jpg

11470517a3092658507b347454783l.jpg

11470517a3138394718b88900134l.jpg

11470517a3138395406b824280955l.jpg

11470517a3138397774b663622223l.jpg

yea squarepants got it in 1, i cut my tein babys up lol but its well worth it, was asking about coilovers at the time but very hard to get, so just brought the grinder out altho i got kyb shortened and uprated gas shocks put in aswell stiff as ####, just trying to be different abit, thx

Think I mite have seen ya around Lisburn a few times? Nice car mate, looks the ticket!

Think I mite have seen ya around Lisburn a few times? Nice car mate, looks the ticket!

Thanks alot mate not too many micra's floating about these area's, yea that would be me, come up the odd time to see whats happening i have seen ur car about the carpark also must pull up someday and get talking to you, cheers

your motor looks clean fairplay just get it decked nd it will set it off.

Pricey

Ex. Club Member
Thanks alot mate not too many micra's floating about these area's, yea that would be me, come up the odd time to see whats happening i have seen ur car about the carpark also must pull up someday and get talking to you, cheers

your motor looks clean fairplay just get it decked nd it will set it off.

Aye matey, pull up, im usually either in that, the red saxo in first pic, or red corsa gsi. Gettin exhaust fitted on thursday mornin too. Hopefully springs will be here tomorrow, n Ill get them fitted tomorrow nite, but im scared it wont sit low enough, maybe cut a spring or 2 myself! Where you get your new shocks?

Aye matey, pull up, im usually either in that, the red saxo in first pic, or red corsa gsi. Gettin exhaust fitted on thursday mornin too. Hopefully springs will be here tomorrow, n Ill get them fitted tomorrow nite, but im scared it wont sit low enough, maybe cut a spring or 2 myself! Where you get your new shocks?

I got my shocks from jamesy in carnology, kyb gas shocks cost me £150, i wud recommend getting new shocks if ur going into the cutting business well worth it in the end well i think so anyways. if ur in a different car give me a flash and i'll pull up, wat kinda exhaust u getting fitted on it??

Pricey

Ex. Club Member
I got my shocks from jamesy in carnology, kyb gas shocks cost me £150, i wud recommend getting new shocks if ur going into the cutting business well worth it in the end well i think so anyways. if ur in a different car give me a flash and i'll pull up, wat kinda exhaust u getting fitted on it??

No worries. yeh defo think they wud b worth it, think il look in2 that. Tbh, duno wot sorta exhaust it is...nuffin 2 dear neway. Booked it in2 autofit 2 get 1 fitted, so theyre fittin it (3.5") for like 130 quid or sumfin, but itll do for now! Hopefully fill the bumper nicely like.

R05_Micra

Ex. Club Member
untitled1hy8.jpg

untitled2gn7.jpg

untitled3kg0.jpg

untitled4ti2.jpg

:grinning:

not mine... but bro in law worked on the project

IMO, that is the biggest waste of a already rare in the uk car! its just aewful!i hate it when people try n make a lesser car more than it its, what the point? i .e the monstorsity and like a MR2 ferrari kit, utter pointless, rant over lol

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
rare to see em over here aint it? even if its not, thats a shed anyways!

lol mate, it used to be a bog standard 1.0l :p the convertables almost all came in facelift and had front quarter pannels too.

i think they were heading in the right direction...

if there was an engine in the back, and those bits behind the headrests where curved to suit the shape of the car more then it would be a propper beast :)

i'm gonna do a convertable like that some day, but it will be slow, low cruzer...

No worries. yeh defo think they wud b worth it, think il look in2 that. Tbh, duno wot sorta exhaust it is...nuffin 2 dear neway. Booked it in2 autofit 2 get 1 fitted, so theyre fittin it (3.5") for like 130 quid or sumfin, but itll do for now! Hopefully fill the bumper nicely like.

Thats a fair price for a exhaust and fitting can't see it being anything to bad at all, yea 3.5" should do the job think mine is 4 but never measured it before lol, well sure the next time im up i'll come over and talk to you about the shocks its handy enough, make sure you get a picture up of it when its fitted.

Pricey

Ex. Club Member
Thats a fair price for a exhaust and fitting can't see it being anything to bad at all, yea 3.5" should do the job think mine is 4 but never measured it before lol, well sure the next time im up i'll come over and talk to you about the shocks its handy enough, make sure you get a picture up of it when its fitted.

No bother mate, will do. Aye take a race up2 Lisburn some night, im usually about, work in the cinema. Springs never came 2day ffs, im hoping they come tomorrow, and I can get them fitted tomorrow night! Was it easy enough taking your back seats out? and fitting buckets?

No bother mate, will do. Aye take a race up2 Lisburn some night, im usually about, work in the cinema. Springs never came 2day ffs, im hoping they come tomorrow, and I can get them fitted tomorrow night! Was it easy enough taking your back seats out? and fitting buckets?

the exhaust is looking well m8 gd job, it will take a few weeks for it to break in just, i payed to get my bucket seats fitted some guy up in carryduff can get u sorted out if your interested init i feel far safer with the harness's in altho i can just see and no more but u don't have to get the seats done so low lol i'll be coming up2 lisburn 2nite hopefully your about.

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
the exhaust is looking well m8 gd job, it will take a few weeks for it to break in just, i payed to get my bucket seats fitted some guy up in carryduff can get u sorted out if your interested init i feel far safer with the harness's in altho i can just see and no more but u don't have to get the seats done so low lol i'll be coming up2 lisburn 2nite hopefully your about.

To avoid misunderstandings, please don't use 'txt spk'.

Cheers :)