• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Photo's of Members K11's

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
Took the car for a few pics in the hills near Diggle again as i did before the spraying..

Got a bit stuck though getting the car into the posistions overlooking Diggle!

I let one of the guys drive the micra around the block and i can say it looks smart and looks really low when moving :) sideskirts next me thinks :)

tommo

Ex. Club Member
gam1984 said:
Looking really good tom mate. Are those the alloys you were trying to sell a bit ago?

yes mate. with show season starting i thought id make the K11 look a bit better. done the job i think :D

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
heres a photo of my mums si
the only mod its had is lowered 35mm

Attachments

• 35mm low.jpg
    35mm low.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 646

gam1984

Professional lurker.....
Looking nice tommo mate. Are those some of the guys of jap n crazy with you? Will sort out getting your black wheels off you asap, will try and have a look at them sometime next week :)

G

gfunk

Looking 'nice'? Beauty must bein the eye of the beholder... Most of the micras just look like cheap plasticy things wee boys have messed up! And LOL at that tin-can exhaust!

Antony

Ex. Club Member
agreed gfunk....dont post anything else..... period. let alone anything derogatory....trust me you will only get shot down in flames...

can someone please delete his post...
thank you

gam1984

Professional lurker.....
gfunk said:
Looking 'nice'? Beauty must bein the eye of the beholder... Most of the micras just look like cheap plasticy things wee boys have messed up! And LOL at that tin-can exhaust!

You've actually bothered to get on the internet, register on a micra club website, look at pictures of Micras and then start slating other peoples cars.....Your Saturday nights must be a right laugh. I can bet your not getting a lot of sex are you?

A Corsa driver methinks.....:suspect: ;)

R

RIK

he owns a micra..didnt you check his posts before you ripped into him?

he has got a point tho

gam1984

Professional lurker.....
Well please excuse me for not noticing that he has a Micra. But incase you couldn't tell, I wasn't exactly being entirely serious about him being a Corsa driver either.....:rolleyes:

Ok, he has a point that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. People will always have different opinions about cars, but all the other stuff he said was just derogatory.

Can we get a mod to tidy this thread up a bit please?? I think this has gone far enough.

tommo

Ex. Club Member
gfunk said:
And LOL at that tin-can exhaust!

antony_aiken said:
trust me you will only get shot down in flames...

yup.

no flamer kits for me, just pure CG overfuel lol

for proof just ask pabmire :D

back on topic

gam1984 said:
Looking nice tommo mate. Are those some of the guys of jap n crazy with you? Will sort out getting your black wheels off you asap, will try and have a look at them sometime next week :)

yes they are some of the jap-n-crazy collective, me tony jim dave and pabmire. give us a yell next week, ill sort the wheels out for you.

gam1984

Professional lurker.....
tommo said:
yup.

no flamer kits for me, just pure CG overfuel lol

for proof just ask pabmire :D

back on topic

yes they are some of the jap-n-crazy collective, me tony jim dave and pabmire. give us a yell next week, ill sort the wheels out for you.

Ah right, thought I recognised Tony there. Will speak to you sometime next week then :)

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
hughes_16v said:
napster i cant help but notice you parked your car in a river, did you get wet shoes?

haahaa no mate. i took a mate with me and i let him out before i got to the FORD and then he took the photos :)
no way i was getting out. would have got washed away :)
u might actually be able to see me in a few photos (or faintly)
napster

oh my i well want to do mine now. and my cars black.

that cant go through the MOT like that can it???

thanks

you will have to do a picture at night with the lights on.

Ian

Ex. Club Member
i did that a few years ago and got slated :p.

They are legal during daytime use as long as your indicator isnt covered, where infact it is.

gam1984

Professional lurker.....
tommo said:

Impressive. I will have to see these for myself :)

Will get some pics of of the wheels you sold me on here when I have chance. Got to say the black is growing on me.....

Oh left you a positive on the trade feedback rating thingy too mate. Cheers.

Here my stock K11 (still)
its a black K11 from 1999 its totaly stock when I bought it
but this is not for long :D

here changes on my car
taillight
left

right

-Smoke side
-Exhaust Jap style cat.back
-Cup Spiegels

Parts need fitting :D
-GTI-R brakes
-Weitec lowering set
-OZ Velgen

-Intercooler

-manifold

need to order :
-Turbo
-Injectors
More pics soon

tommo

Ex. Club Member
Grant said:
oh my i well want to do mine now. and my cars black.

that cant go through the MOT like that can it???

Ian said:
i did that a few years ago and got slated :p.

They are legal during daytime use as long as your indicator isnt covered, where infact it is.

its tint spray so the light sort of shines through, still wont use them on the road, and if grant read through above, there REMOVEABLE COVERS.

gam1984 said:
Oh left you a positive on the trade feedback rating thingy too mate. Cheers.

cheers

gam1984

Professional lurker.....
Latest pics of the beast.....

Decided to take a ride upto Cannock chase the other night (and no, I wasn't dogging.....) and finally got around to taking some new pics of the car. The plan was that it would be a nice location for photos, but by the time I got there it was darker than I expected it to be :(

Still got some nice ones of the fogs on the car though.....

Attachments

• Emerging from the darkness 2.jpg
    Emerging from the darkness 2.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 540
  • From above.jpg
    From above.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 612
  • Lights on 1.jpg
    Lights on 1.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 409
  • Lights on 2.jpg
    Lights on 2.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 374
  • lights on 8.jpg
    lights on 8.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 385
  • Mr Tommos wheels.jpg
    Mr Tommos wheels.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 442
  • Side view.jpg
    Side view.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 419
  • Side view 2.jpg
    Side view 2.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 432

tommo

Ex. Club Member
looking good mate, your right the black/white contrast is spot on! only thing you'll get people saying now is lower it, which i know you will do in time.

spot on mate, speak soon ;)