tommo

Ex. Club Member
Image014.jpg

Image009xtj.jpg

Image013.jpg

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
UPDATE: Womp Womp Womp Womp!!

EDIT, the front splitter has changed since, thats the crappy old one...

Attachments

• Dsc00020.jpg
    Dsc00020.jpg
    322.8 KB · Views: 452
  • Dsc00021.jpg
    Dsc00021.jpg
    439.5 KB · Views: 509
  • Dsc00022.jpg
    Dsc00022.jpg
    346.4 KB · Views: 458
  • Dsc00023.jpg
    Dsc00023.jpg
    265.8 KB · Views: 430

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
fraz_micra_88 said:
tomo much is that micra lowerd by?? looks smart

darren hope ur mate did n ot leave any marks on your window lol

I've cleaned it since, lol, £20 for more pictures of my mate antony lookalike, i accept paypal..

Just a few pics of my new motor. Standard at the moment apart from sound system installed at the weekend. Got a few plans for it though, including alloys, lowering and induction kit.

10-PICT0025.JPG

29-PICT0026.JPG

tommo

Ex. Club Member
fraz_micra_88 said:
tomo much is that micra lowerd by?? looks smart
silver one (mine) 30mm and the blue one (raceworx) - pass lol

a lot. id stab at 50 - 60 at the back and 70 at the front?! there coilovers so its pretty hard to tell....

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
i know you have seen these before, but thought i would put them into the proper section

DSCI0060.jpg

the only thing with the image below is that it hasnt got my LED lights or nismo alloys on :-( otherwise would probably be an awesome picture

SA000116.jpg

DSCI0058.jpg

boot install pictures to be posted soon

napster

My 97 Aussie Delivered Super S (aka, UKDM fully optioned SR minus electric windows)

Here's when I had the oh so sexy DEPO Crystal lights. Now sold them on because they're technically illegal.

Check it out UK boys: Funky Super S badge.

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
yom your Super S is awesome. seen that on a video on Cisco's site. SOOOO.....NICE!!!

how come those "lights" are illegal??

Napster said:
yom your Super S is awesome. seen that on a video on Cisco's site. SOOOO.....NICE!!!

how come those "lights" are illegal??

Illegal because they are designed for use on Left Hand Drive cars. ie: Designed for use for people who drive on the wrong side of the road :p

You guys have the same problem with them as far as I've read. Someone was trying to put the clear lense onto the standard k11 headlights, but I don't think he managed to make it pass your MOT.

Thanks for the positive comments naps, your SR is awesome.. I wish I had your alloy wheels. :D

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
Yom said:
Thanks for the positive comments naps, your SR is awesome.. I wish I had your alloy wheels. :D

not a problem mate, i wish i had the colour of your Supers S lol.
yeh i like my NISMO ALLOYS too :)
dont get me wrong i ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY SR AND THE COLOUR JUST "BLUE" would be sweet!!
i think my mate had ur "alloys" on his 106?? are they called "spiders" or something like that?

Thanks grant, the colour is nothiong special. Just your usual TJ4 electric blue. But i use a special wax. :D Makes it look soooo noice. :)

Haha and those fools at sunderland put my super s badge on crooked!!!

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
Yom, your car is a BEAST!!! i love that super s badge, i actually like it more than the Sr badge :)

BTW i have changed the reflectors in my crystal lights but i'm yet to see if it will pass the MOT.... if it doesn't then the only thing i can do is get a custom reflector made or do a transplant from a golf or something :)

R

runaway-robot

it looks like a one off the new corsa? ive seen it somewhere before.... cant remember really

managed to get the skirts off ebay but dunno what make they are, but the splitters off the latest seat leon cupra-r. i mite get the same and stick it on the back bumper2

Bahaha who put that particular badge on a red car. haha. Is that factory? Makes you want to slap the guy who put the badges on. :D

M

micraisok

few questions for z.

How much was the splitter? and how much work is involved in making it fit?

only £19.97 inc vat direct from seat showroom, and well easy to fit. just trim to size really and take off any excess, drill pilot holes and screw in. lot easier than fitting a ibiza splitter

Antony

Ex. Club Member
pssst "micra_k11" i dont think anyone noticed, but if you read the posts before yours, its says they're from the leon cupra....
lol

tommo

Ex. Club Member
micra_k11 said:
psst "antony_aiken" my question is for tommo and im going on about his car lol

phase 2 laguna - without the holes, and colour coded.

new pic, back on the 15s with new side repeats.

06-15s.jpg