• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Photo's of Members K11's

er... no i cheated, its a different tailgate from a 1.0l...lol

the spoiler is painted in nissan 049 red.... as i couldnt find AJ4 anywhere on the car... although im gonna re-do it as i ran on the left hand side..lol

cheers

Nice And Clean...

Attachments

• Dscf0003.jpg
    Dscf0003.jpg
    280.2 KB · Views: 447
  • Dscf0004.jpg
    Dscf0004.jpg
    410.8 KB · Views: 404
/\.......its now yellow...with a wide arch kit on it.......and yes...........i have that picture as my desktop..lol

antony_aiken said:
/\.......its now yellow...with a wide arch kit on it.......and yes...........i have that picture as my desktop..lol
Was that a reply to my post? Sorry, I'm a bit tired atm!

-Jamie

scottish-sr said:
It will have been. Kristian bought the shell from raceworxs and put the kit from his wide arch K11 on that one.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! :down:
I'll need to convince raceworks to do another one! :blush:

-Jamie

my blue one is nicer i think now.. well it will be with its new wheels and other bits i may do another SR in the future when i have time as i still have the lump, but the engine wont be in the front.

No problem, I just like the splitter and sideskirts, I want them on my pre-facelift when I get around to the body work! Any advice would be great too!

-Jamie

/\ thats awesome...i can remember when it was first posted...and then fettled..lol

but its still an awesome picture...

youll have to make another with your new one....but with tyre smoke instead of water spray..lol

I though I'd jump on the band wagon - this is my K11 - full details can be found in my blog at -http://blog.myspace.com/mightymicra

MainSideShot2.jpg

MightyMicraStickerBack.jpg

FrontQuarterShot.jpg

RearMainShot.jpg

lol, I'm seriously thininking if im going to keep the micra, i have to stick some 16/17" Black alloys on there and lower it...lol

Titch said:
Tommo - love those wheels. Needs a super S spoiler deff. What splitter you using?
phase 2 laguna i think, its the same as mine but mines off a megane.

p.s lovin the dent monsters decal tommo lol

My Micra :D

image005ev6.jpg

image006fo2.jpg

image008gp4.jpg

image003yl2.jpg

image002fe3.jpg

image009gl6.jpg

image011mt8.jpg

Ya can see now why I need a new passenger side door and bonnet lol...apart from that its in really good nick for a 95!

Restricted...we have to have 'R' plates in our windows for a year after we pass our test over here in Northern ireland...and the fastest we're 'allowed' to drive at is 45mph...

Back